What is your favorite food?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by trinisty, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinisty

trinisty Well-Known Member

Hey amazing people! I love foods, I love to eat, and basically food (and pug) is my life. I was wondering if anyone has a same taste as I do, I love sushi, I know not many people enjoy eating raw food, but I think sushi is so yummy! I also love any type of pasta dishes like lasagna. Boy oh boy I'm hungry right now.

What is your favorite food? If you have any reason for that, you can add it as well.

Love you guys, have a great day!

2. chellex79xx

chellex79xx Member

Oh I love sushi to and anything from the sea ....mmmm a nice spaghetti fruitti de mare would be good just now lol even tho it is 3.25am where I am . My favourite is probably Chinese lol steamed halibut with black bean . Oh man I could eat a full banquet to myself . I am so low just now I keep forgetting to eat

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am in love with general tso's chicken from a decent chinese, however I have not eaten it since starting my diet in January. I also love curry, whether its curry chips, curry chicken or curry rice I absolutely love curry. Fajita's are a great good as well, and because they are healthy I can eat them.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I think it's a lot easier to say what I don't like, to be honest. :smile-new: Pizza, burgers, fried chicken, Chinese food, lasagna, garlic bread, and chocolate are some things that top the list. Oh, and cupcakes and cheese, of course ;)

5. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

crackers, light, fluffy and I never feel too guilty for having too many :)

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

French fries, sweet lemon desserts, peanut butter flavored things, chili with cheese and sour cream... god there are so many things, lol. I'm awful at thinking of "favorites" for anything.

7. Petal

oooh, I for got to add smoked salmon, yummmm.

8. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I love pasta alfredo, pizza and I love mexican food! Those are very yummy to me.

And I love seafood.

9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Love food. Don't like orkas, mushrooms or seafood

Just had Chile Rellenos tonight for dinner. Pad Thai for lunch

10. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Breakfast food is my favorite. All manner of eggs and toast and bacon and sausage, orange juice and coffee.

11. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Pizza and Cup Noodles.

12. Petal

Dry roasted peanuts have been added to my list of fave foods. Downside is they contain a lot of calories.

13. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

KFC's Mighty Bucket for one.

14. Petal

You can't beat kfc's gravy, its like no other <3

15. trevordd

trevordd Member

For me it is salmon linguine. I found that recipe on foodjj.com website. It is so delicious that my family wants me to cook it almost every week. I enjoy this recipe a lot

16. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Every Friday I get one with a tub of gravy. I'm tempted to sneak a tub in to Burger King to try with their fries.

17. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Duck in fig sauce, hands down. Had it in Borme les Mimosa for the first time. I remember it clearly even though it was more than 15 years back; it was heavenly.

Also, yogurts. Specifically, greek yogurts. If I don't have at least one a day, it affects my mood. I start getting cranky if I don't get my delicious greek yogurt of the day. Very healthy and filling, too - they have a lot of protein and are the kind with fruit at the bottom. I highly recommend getting the purple greek yogurts made by Dannon if you are looking for something tasty and filling with low calories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.