What is your favorite restaurant?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by suicide_ideation, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am a fast food addict. I'm not overweight. Yeah, one of my favorite restaurant is Quiznos. It costs me nearly 14$ each time I eat there, tho. That's too much, for me, and I'm never full when I leave. I tried their chili soup for the first time, today, and I fell in love with it. I know it's popular in the US, but I've never had it before. I also like Shish Taouk and Shawarma plates. That's lebanese. It's not a restaurant, tho. I also like subway. I am getting tired of burger king and mcdonalds. I could always eat there, tho.
    KFC chicken, I cannot eat anymore, not as tasty as it once was, at least for me. And they're opening Taco Bells in my region, I am looking forward to going there. I know how big it is in the US.

I also love buffet restaurants, hmmm, I know this will get everyone hungry (or maybe not, haha, i know how some are disgusted with buffets).

Since there already are 'favorite food threads', let's keep this primarily on restaurants.

I haven't been to any major pizzerias, recently. And, also I don't mind asian restaurants. I love Indian cuisine. Greek, not so much.

It's hard to choose, for me, I really like quiznos, but because it's a bit too expensive and I'm never full when I leave, even with their 12 inch sub, I'll go with Subway.
  2. Smilie46

Smilie46 Well-Known Member

at the moment Mexican or Japanese
  3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I'd say Jade Kingdom... a tiny little place near LaTrobe uni here. I <3 their food - they make malaysian and chinese ^^

4. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I love Italian and Chineese food, I prefer authentic italian style to the american italian restraunts you get. And I'm completely obssesed with subway, 12inch meatball mariana with lettuce, cucumber, olives, chillies, onions, chilli sauce and lots of parmasam cheese. Now I am hungry! grr...
  5. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

i really like this restaurant called Boston Pizza, it's got so many different foods. I also like Tokyo express, very good chicken and rice bowls
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

If you like fast food, you would LOVE Maid-Rite. They are loose-meat sandwiches that go for about a dollar apiece. If you want to try making one at home (it's never as good, but still incredible), just brown hamburger meat (the fattier the better). Add a decent amount of salt (hey, I never said it was healthy). When it's done, just pile onto a bun and top with chopped onion, pickles and mustard. Sounds simple, but I crave these things all the time.

Holy crap. I just realized they are doing a special on it on "Feasting on Asphalt" tonight on the Food Network. I'm definitely making these tonight.
  7. The Iron Grill is an amazing Mongolian restaurant. <3 They cook the food in front of you as well.
  8. Mongolian restaurant? Wow, I would like to try that. I try to avoid restaurants where I've been already, to try something new. I am often disappointed, tho.

I would like to try Main-Rite, Peanut. I've watched once a show on different hamburger places in the US, on channel 24 I think, and there was one in pennsylvania or something, with burgers that looked like Main-Rite, and everyone was crazy about them.
  9. Esmeralda

SI, if crack was this addictive, it would be nuts. We don't have one here, but whenever I go to my Grandma's in the town where I was born, I eat there every single day...yum.
  10. Esmeralda

In Florida, they have a Polynesian restaurant called the Mai-Kai. Their food is amazing. They have these little fried cheese nuggets, but it's not your typical Mozzarella. It's some other kind of white cheese with bits of ham inside as well. So good. They also have a show with Hawaiian dancers and people who twirl sticks that are on fire and stuff. It pretty incredible.
  11. If you like Japanese BenniHanna's is excellent. I'd eat there everyday if I could afford it.
  12. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Haha my favorite eatery is a group of people who sell soul food out of an rv.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.