• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

What is your favourite colour?

What is your favourite colour?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dreaming

In an attempt to answer the question that has baffleld man (and women!) since the dawn of time. What is the worlds most favouritist colour? :laugh:
Mine is Green! :)

Last edited:
D

Dreaming

My ex gf loved purple... for some reason i dont like that colour much anymore! :laugh:
I have made it so you can see what everyone has voted and you can tell what your freinds favourite colour is.

D

Dreaming

I've just noticed i forgot pink in the poll! im sorry all your girls out there!
/slaps self :sorry:

D

Dreaming

lol sorry sterotypical sexist assumption by me!
OK, i withdraw my previous post and reaplce it with:
Im sorry everyone who likes pink! :tongue:

H

hard climb

I like Green. I do admit, if pink would have been offered I'd have thought about it. There are so many beautiful colors.

I'd like to discuss this thread

I saw the option to discuss this.

I don't see any reason why anyone would pick a color other than green.

discuss.

ari

Staff Alumni
I voted for blue, its my favorite color

for me colors have meaning, each one

blue=sadness
purple=fear
black=despair
red=anger
green= survivor
yellow=happiness

thats just the basic
ari

My favorite color is Pruple. Although blue and pink come in very close to it. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00