What is your favourite meal?

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Petal, May 14, 2009.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Mine is boiled baby potatoes,cod,parsley sauce with mushrooms!

2. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

Burrito's with melted cheese on top
    lol, thinking about it already gets me hungry!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sounds delicious!! I'm getting hungry now:tongue:

4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

What?! Oh no, I have too many! And it depends on whether it's for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I just love food in general, I have to admit. Ummm... let's see... I'm hungry at the moment and I'm really in the mood for a baked potato! lol

5. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

yeahh!! :biggrin: i used to make them myself... OMG...
    with a very sweet chilli sauce dip :D

i should start cooking again :tongue:

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Sushi!!

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Family Style Fried Chicken, with a side of Spaghetti!

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

ooo Chinese Chicken

9. aki

aki Well-Known Member

probably vegetarian pizza :D

10. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Quorn hamburgers with most of it in. Hamburgers are really messy, though, which isn't fun. Pizza can be really tasty, too. And of course toasts with strong, salty cheese, like gouda, and various vegetarian contents. Some of my favourites, but there are many more that compare... most of them more or less unhealthy, aside from being vegetarian. Or rather lacto-ovo vegetarian. Can't be without cheese, and then baked stuff almost always needs eggs.

I want hamburgers, right now. :/ If I'd go shopping I'd buy half the store. Eaten nothing today... so damn hungry.

EDIT: Someone mentioned burritos. How did I forget about burritos? It was a long time ago that I had that. Now I want that, too. -_-

11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Bread and soup. :tongue:

12. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

There is this steak house close to my house... and yes texas steakhouses are amazing... they have a dish called the rustler which is center cut sirloin with roasted veggies and potatoes and it is amazzzingggggggg... add in a few 25oz beers and it is prob my fav meal:)