What is your goal for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hello everyone,

In hospitals I've been to, we'd always establish our goal for each day we were there, whether it be reading our community sheets aloud or just discussing our individual goals while in group sessions. Our goals could be anything from "taking a shower" to "following staff's instructions."

My goal for today is to take a walk tonight and finish today's entry in my stress log. What is your goal for today?

Mr Stewart

I opened the reply to thread page for this and sat here without writing anything for a little over five minutes. So!

My goal for today is to go to sleep and come back sometime tomorrow and have a better goal to add.

Stripe

Todat I want to start exercising again. I have not exercised for about 2 weeks and I feel fat and slow.

Today will be the first day!

Sardaukar

Todat I want to start exercising again. I have not exercised for about 2 weeks and I feel fat and slow.

Today will be the first day!
he he too true brother, too true -_-

gonna start working on the 100 pushups program again, and start doing chinups as well

Mr Stewart

Okay. My goal for today is to try to sleep earlier than usual and not go to work on 2 hours sleep tomorrow as per usual.
^

I failed that one. Three and a half hours sleep last night, which is better than two, granted, but still, not what I had in mind. Alright. So. Let's run it back.

I'm going to try for more than... FIVE (5) hours tonight.

hornbeam

try to put things into perspective and calm down ....remember to breathe and try to maintain the positive mental attitude people keep on about

Mr Stewart

get groceries. Needing to have food in the house to eat is a motivating factor, there.

edit. here's the list:

-peanut butter
-rye bread
-whole wheat buns
-whipping cream
-perogies
-cheese
-sour cream
-sausage
-gum
-dish soap

Here is the wikipedia article on perogies because there's no reason you shouldn't know everything there is to know about perogies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierogi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00