What is your idea of ideal beauty?

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Describe what either a man, woman, or both would look like if they were absolutely perfect in your mind in terms of physical attractiveness. What qualities would they have looks-wise? What color hair, eyes, facial features, body type? Just curious what different people's ideal form of beauty looks like.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
A lot of people find angular faces to be more attractive. High cheek bones. I suppose I'd have to agree with that. In addition, I would say almond-shaped eyes, long lashes. I personally like blue or green eyes, or any other interesting color if they're wearing contacts. And long hair. Doesn't really matter what color, but I'm particularly fond of very light blonde, black, and dark red.

Przym

It's usually the idiosyncratic details.

The way someone sits, the way they move their hands.

The way they smile, or give a knowing look.

Their flaws, attitude, beliefs.

If I can use Glenn Gould as an example:

Look at his passion, his glee. It's his true self.

People are passionate when they are doing or talking about what they love.

It's an attractive trait.

I like his hands. He has those expressive, long-fingered pianist's hands.

I wouldn't say he's remarkably handsome, but he is physically attractive.

He also has blue eyes, which I like on most people, but I also like seagreen and amber eyes.

He has decent cheek bones, he's lean.

So yes, I too like a broad range of features on an individual.

Glenn is not someone I would look at without knowing anything about him, and say that he is attractive.

But the attraction comes from observing his characteristics, if that makes sense.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Lol, I'm really not fussy. By time you get to my age, I'm grateful for anything *hysterical

I suppose ideally they'd have longer hair (although I do like shaved heads too), a bit scruffy, quirky and with laughter lines. I would sooooo run off into the sunset with Robert Smith or Keanu Reeves.

I find the typical smooth, sophisticated guy in a suit a real turn off.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I love the ice blue eyes. Those are freaking gorgeous. I'd have to say they're probably my favorite out of all of those. Although, the emerald is really cool looking also. Mine are probably closest to jade or forest green.

And as for hair, I like black, chocolate cherry, bugundy, ruby fusion, and pure diamond the most. Mine is closest to the burgundy.

Last edited:

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I love the ice blue eyes. Those are freaking gorgeous. I'd have to say they're probably my favorite out of all of those. Although, the emerald is really cool looking also. Mine are probably closest to jade or forest green.

And as for hair, I like black, chocolate cherry, bugundy, ruby fusion, and pure diamond the most. Mine is closest to the burgundy.
Ice blue eyes are very pretty. I wish mine were more blue. They're probably closest to gunmetal blue. I used to have very light blonde hair, strawberry blonde, ruby, and burgundy.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00