What is your opinion about people?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by boo, Oct 30, 2010.

?

1. People are cruel, mischievous, mean, intolerant, evil, cynical...

14.7%
  2. I try to keep away from people, but unfortunately they increase in number rapidly.

8.8%
  3. We are "people" too, and we live under the same sky, that's all I should say.

5.9%
  4. We can't generalize people, because every man is different. And my opinion is indefinite as well.

41.2%
  5. People are generally good, there are exceptions of course.

8.8%
  6. I hate people. The less the better.

5.9%
  7. I can't stand being alone! I need people!

5.9%
  8. Others (please specify)

8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I choosed "I hate people. The less the better." yar yar! i'm anti social.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
  2. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

I chose "We can't generalize people, because every man is different. And my opinion is indefinite as well."
    As much as I hate most people and me being a Loner, I can't say every person is cruel, mean, heartless, etc. They're some good people in this world, not fair to say all of them are the same. Even if that few is a very few :3

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Worst magazine ever.

4. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

LOL it is a sucky magazine ... i second that lol

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I see what you did there... :mhmm:

6. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

We're all people.
    There's lots of shitty ones out there- but we even need the shitty ones just to get by in life and live in the world outside of your bedroom.

I've accepted that fact- but I still don't want to be around people much. People are generally too cruel for me to be able to handle in my weakened state.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I picked "We can't generalize people, because every man is different. And my opinion is indefinite as well."

Lol! So true!

8. skyisburning

skyisburning Well-Known Member

I chose "other"....because in my opinion...I do have a general hatred for human kind....but I don't want to! :(
    It's hard...

9. LogDork

LogDork Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Let one in the door, next thing ya know the place is infested with them. Secure yer windows too, I says.

10. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I dont generalise.
    Whether i want people around me or not depends on my mood at the time.
    People generally confuse me so i tend to stay out of the way where possible but i still get lonely.

11. alison

alison Well-Known Member

"People are generally good, there are exceptions of course."

I think the vast majority of people are good. I think the tricky part that trips us up is that we also tend to be weak and easily influenced. In general, I think it is hard for people to see things the way they are when they cause painful emotions, so we are quick to rationalize our perspective to fit a more pleasing worldview. Also, I think we can get so wrapped up in our own struggles that we don't realize what we are inadvertently doing to others.

For example - I know when I get really anxious or ashamed about something, I withdraw completely. I ignore my friends, screen their calls, don't show up to things I promised I would go to. I'm not doing this because I'm intentionally being cruel - I'm doing this because I am weak and so wrapped up in my own issues that I can't deal with how I'm treating others.

Of course, there's the occasional psychopath who cannot empathize at all. But in general, I think people want to be good, they are just to weak to always face the truth and get over their own insecurities.

12. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I dont hate people, I hate what this world is turning people into.

Could and would really love to have some friends, someone to call me just to hang or just to say hey, someone to care.

13. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

We can't generalize people. I typically like to stay away from most people but when I meet somebody awesome I can't help but stick with them so to speak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.