What is your path?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Fumahol, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

My belief of what happens after death all depends on how you were in the life you have now. Example, you burned down a house, stabbed someone cold blooded, or just caused pain and misery to people now, and NOT repenting or asking for forgiveness, your next life will suck balls.

Another example. If you were a good person, helped out, stuff like that, your next life will be so amazing, suicide, cutting, and depression will not ever cross your mind.

What's the point of this thread? Let's say this is how life worked (and I don't know if it does or doesn't, but for all I know, it could), and you followed your current path right now, what would your next life be like (be honest)?

I'll say mine, if I continued on my path, my life would not be perfect and ideal, but it would be much, much better then the one I have now. So in a way, I sort of do hope this is how it is...
  2. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

Either slow, painful death or blazing glory. Depends on someone else entirely unfortunately. What my next life would be depends on how much the world changes.
  3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Who says lives are serial - you could be reincarnated - anywhen...
  4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I must have been an asshole in a former life. And I'm paying for it now.

I could see myself being an asshole, if I was born into a 'perfect' life. I'd probably be an obnoxious, arrogant douchebag. It's kind of good that I've suffered as much as I have. It's allowed me to understand and appreciate the pain that other people go through.

Hopefully my next life would be better, because I think I at least made an honest effort to be a kind person. It didn't always work out, some people rejected my kindness, and some people irritate me to the point that I am unable to be kind to them, but I think in general, I am far more sympathetic and understanding towards others than I would have been. Suffering has made me a better person overall, even if it has made me miserable in the process.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.