what it feels like to me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by katy101, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katy101

katy101 Active Member

ive read a lot of the threads in this forum and i wanna help but i cant
    all this does is trigger me to end it all

2. Altruist

Altruist Active Member

Hey katy, sometimes it can be a real sad thing to see the world suffering. I think that the best thing we can do for them is just be here for them, let them know that their story is not going unheard, Im not sure but it seems to bring comfort to some people, knowing that someone else knows a part of their story.

I hope your feeling better, if you ever want to talk just send me a message. Keep on keepin on.

3. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

This site isn't for everyone There are phone lines where you can talk to some on and there are councilor services that offer email contact as well.

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi.

is it the threads themselves, that trigger you?

or is it that you want to help, but feel you cannot, that triggers you? i am not sure, in reading your thread.

it is so caring, that you want to help. but perhaps you need to get support for yourself, at this time. when you get stronger, you'll be able to give support to others.

i hope you find support - whether here at s.f., or in a different setting....i care what happens to you - pm me if you want to talk.
    :console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.