What Ive been missing

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Tray, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

I haven't done this type of stuff in a long time. I'd say life has kept me so preoccupied that thoughts of SH hasn't had a chance to enter my mind.

However lately it seems like Ive finally caught up with life. Ive got it all figured out and its seriously not that amusing. Its a bad joke. I cut again only because in a time of crisis I am my only friend and such pain is the only release effective enough to maintain my sanity.

I never want to hear from them people i despise of again. I want to disappear.

I don't want help or sympathy. I want encouragement.

2. LonerForever

LonerForever Well-Known Member

As bad as things might feel, no one here wants to encourage you to do anything that will take you away from the world. I know how easy it is to fall into the notion that pain is your friend, and people aren't. It can be the other way round though. I know it's said on like every post and can be hard to believe but there are people here to listen to you, and to help you rather than encourage. Anyone who has hurt you to the point of despising them aren't worth knowing at all. There are loads of people who would accept you exactly as you are right now. I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to. Please hold on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.