What I've learned so far

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by reynard_muldrake, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reynard_muldrake

reynard_muldrake Well-Known Member

Trying to correct bad habits or end things that cause you misery only land you back in square one.

No matter where you go, other people won't give you the time of day or want to befriend you.

Everyone else is superior in some way or the other. Don't even think about trying to learn new things/habits because you'll never acquire new skills.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If this is what you learned then it is wrong because one needs to keep trying and no not all new skills can be acquired easily but with effort you can find skills that help YOU to improve ok for you needs and interest No one is superior to anyone You are as equal to anyone doesn't matter what anyone else has taught you you are as important as they are

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That might be what your heart is telling you but I think you may already know in your mind not to abide by those things listed. I think gaining skills/knowledge is great no matter what it is to do with. Correcting bad habits isn't a particularly bad idea either. Do you want to share more?

4. reynard_muldrake

reynard_muldrake Well-Known Member

What else is there to say? I'm just exhausted. Nothing changes on its own, I cannot make the changes when I try to... at least if I die, I won't have these worries anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.