What keeps me alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that keeps me alive is the thought of what my suicide would do to my mom and maybe my dad.

I know she'd be devestated and I feel like doing that to her would be so unfair.

However, after she's gone...i'm not sure if I have anything left to live for.

It's day by day with me.

thanks for hearing me.

cutiepie132

I feel that way with my kids, but when my oldest one moves out, in a year or two from now, I don't know how I'll hold on after that, if I am still as sick as I am right now. It's hard not to worry about that. One day at a time I guess. Tomorrow can always be better than yesterday was.

eagles_fan

The one thing that keeps me alive is the thought of what my suicide would do to my mom and maybe my dad.

I know she'd be devestated and I feel like doing that to her would be so unfair.

However, after she's gone...i'm not sure if I have anything left to live for.

It's day by day with me.

thanks for hearing me.
Shit, I've felt the same way about my little brother before. When one gets depressed, they lose all the love they've kept in their heads for themselves, the people they care about, and the things they love. It's great that you're caring about your mother and father, but I think you've got to just be happy. You've got to appreciate them whenever you see them, have fun with them, laugh and relax with your folks. Maybe then you'll start to see just how ridiculous the concept of suicide is.

No one here wants you to die, ReadyToSayGoodbye!

I feel that way with my kids, but when my oldest one moves out, in a year or two from now, I don't know how I'll hold on after that, if I am still as sick as I am right now. It's hard not to worry about that. One day at a time I guess. Tomorrow can always be better than yesterday was.
Your kids will still be around, cutiepie. :smile:
It's so great that your positive though! That's how you do it!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun hugs to you . You are such a caring person i hope you can talk to your mom and dad so you can get help to get rid of the sadness inside you

cutiepie132

Shit, I've felt the same way about my little brother before. When one gets depressed, they lose all the love they've kept in their heads for themselves, the people they care about, and the things they love. It's great that you're caring about your mother and father, but I think you've got to just be happy. You've got to appreciate them whenever you see them, have fun with them, laugh and relax with your folks. Maybe then you'll start to see just how ridiculous the concept of suicide is.

No one here wants you to die, ReadyToSayGoodbye!

Your kids will still be around, cutiepie. :smile:
It's so great that your positive though! That's how you do it!
Yes I know.. But it's going to be different when i know they both can survive without me..

Lost

Staff Alumni
I'm not to sure what keeps me alive and not sure if I want to know as I'd probably end up ruining it like I do everything else. What ever it is, it isn't much.

pbobble

You are brave for keeping on going and your love for family is clear.
I hope in some way at some point you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00