What keeps you alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zurkhardo

We're all alive of course, all here fighting or at the very least holding out. So why...why are you are here? What keeps you from ending it, from easily putting a stop to you lives? Think about what keeps you here and alive, what keeps you going.

Always look back on your post here, if you ever have doubts.

Nuri

Things that keep me alive are;

My family.

Hope.

My ex-girlfriend.

Wanting to help others.

Not wanting to hurt others.

Aspirations.

Ambitions.

Last but not least... SF.

Hey

Nobody. Which is what keeps me alive. :)

It seems like life tries so hard to force my suicide as if it's all 'orchestrated'. Sounds weird but they are times when things are too prefectly bad like I never have a fight with one friend. I have simultanous fights with all my friends. Extremes.

But I kind of laugh it off because well, "life"- if you truly want me to die, you're probably going to have to give me some type of cancer or take one of my arms. I mean, "respect" and everything but....you're quite transparent. :laugh:

Nothing special... Family before, general feeling of hope for a while, not wanting to look silly with killing myself (haha, vanity...) before that, but now nothing... :sad:

Kugatsu

My dreams. They're the only thing that can't let me down and if I work hard enough towards them, I can make them. There will be no dream having when I'm dead so the only thing that I've got are my dreams. Friends, family, boy/girlfriends all have the potential to let you down in the most harshest of ways and even become the cause of your eventual death. I look to myself for the answers. I don't have all of them, which is why I make myself go out to find them. When life gets harder, I go look for ways to make it easier and make things go more towards my eventual dream. Thats why I'm still alive.

The fear that tomorrow may bring a life change and curb the pain of the experiences that brought us together here. What if it was coming in just one more day? The thought that, if only I had waited until tomorrow everything would have turned out differently.

So I wait until tomorrow. I hide the pain just one more day.

Multiple Man

Hope. My dream that one day I can have a wife and family. Someone to wake up next to in the morning, and having kids I can chase and live for to justify my existence and suffering. Ill never be normal but having that would bring me as close as I can get.

lymeinside

Hope. My dream that one day I can have a wife and family. Someone to wake up next to in the morning, and having kids I can chase and live for to justify my existence and suffering. Ill never be normal but having that would bring me as close as I can get.
Agreed. I want all of that so badly that I can almost taste it. It is my dream. I am so scared that it will never happen. Terrified at what I will do to myself if it becomes impossible...

I want my own family so badly. One day...

claycad

The fear of being remembered as a coward or having loved ones be angry with me for killing myself. Also not wanting to put my family through grief. A little bit of hope, not much though. Lack of will power to go through with it as well.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Afraid of what comes after death, the pain I'd cause to my loved ones (though I'm still unsure if they'd miss me or not, maybe its the depression talking), videogames, computers....

music, the fact im not even brave enough to hurt myself to commit suicide, what happens after life, what effect my death would have on family, what my life would be like after 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00