What kind of funeral service do u want?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by PollyAnna, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

On my suicide note,I requested that I am cremated and my ashes are scattered anywhere.
    It'll save my family the trouble...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
  2. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Re: What kind of funeral do you want to have?

Ditto, except no family, I'll leave enough money to cremate me, no will, no one to leave my belongings to, any takers?:mortd:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

NO funeral...
    straight from undertakers to crematorium..then scattered
    no one cares while I'm alive so don't want them around when I'm gone..

4. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Ideally I'd like to be buried next to my sister, but there's no way to make that happen. So basically, I want as many of my organs to be salvaged for transplant and/or research as possible, and then I don't much care what they do with the rest. Funerals are solely for the benefit of the living, so I have no opinion on that either.

5. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

i don't like the idea of cremation... probably burial... but to be stuck in a casket forever...? or dump me in the ocean... but i can't swim...

shit, i don't know! but i'm pretty sure my family will bury me, its been the tradition in the family

6. theaterfreak

theaterfreak Well-Known Member

cremation is the way too go!!! i don't know if i want a memorial service or funeral at all. just let me go

7. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I would probably like to be cremated but if I die before my dad and brother without giving my wishes I imagine they will bury me in a plot around my mom and her family, such a crappy topic to discuss

8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

None. I'll disappear before I die. Nobody's bringing me back.

9. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Getting cremated. Everyone in my family will be, we don't see the point in wasting land to leave a body to rot away, when you can chuck it in a furnace and throw the ashes around.

My grandmother wants her ashes to be scattered at the Gabba(football field in Brisbane).

I don't think I'd request for a service or what ever once I drop dead. Mind you, the relatives that are left might do something, I don't really care.

They shall put my ashes in a sealed metallic tube and shoot me off into space. Wonder where I'll end up? It'll be like the longest term of space travel for a human. :laugh:

10. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

I would quite like to be cremated and then to have my ashes scattered at sea.

Not surprising since Im a diving instructor and I am at my happiest when Im underwater. I like to think that the peacefulness I feel when Im underwater could continue after Im dead. :smile:

11. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Fuck having a funeral I would just want my mates to toss back a few beers in my honor.

It would be on me of course.

12. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Cremation; I want my ashes to be scattered to the wind to drift over the land and sea, to become a part of the world as a free thing.

13. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

ill more than likely be buried in the village graveyard along with the rest of my family.
    To be honest though i dont really care, ill be dead! Ive already told my mate he can use my coffin as a canoe and paddle out to sea on me....i wont care ill be nothing but a corpse.

14. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Want to be cremated and then my ashes put in a firework so i can go out with a bang

15. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

for all i care they can make dogmeat from my body.
    that's the nice thing about what happens after i'm death, it doesn't matter i'm not gonna know anyway :rofl:

if they put me under the ground then they can play "Wherever I may roam" from Metallica on my funeral :rockon:

carved upon my stone
    my body lie, but still I roam
    wherever I may roam

16. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

i want a humanist one, i have been to a few, religon is not really my thing, its about the person really.
    I would also like everybody to wear a different colour and for everyone to get very very very drunk, but most of all.................... I would like be used for a game of pin the tail on the donkey.

17. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Cremated.

Why do you have a suicide note written? Please stay safe. We're here for you. :hug:

18. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, the mental pictures I have from that statement really do beggar belief!!!

I want to be buried in an eco-pod, under a tree in a forest. Everyone has to wear long stripey socks at my wake, get so pissed they can't stand and the only song I want played is "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead". :hippy:

19. HopeIsHere

HopeIsHere Member

I want to have a non religious funeral and I want to be cremated. I also want my funeral to be a celebration of my life and I only want those close to me to attend. I think it would be awesome if everyone dressed in bright colours at my funeral and a slide show was created with embarrassing pictures of me so everyone could have a laugh.

20. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Well-Known Member

I want to be shot of a cannon while "American Nightmare" by the Misfits play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.