What kind of talents do you have?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Kairo, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

It can be anything...some hidden talent, something quirky, interesting, or maybe something you’re really proud of.

I can touch my nose with my tongue, and I’m decent at drawing.

How 'bout you?

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

hmm.. tough one ... i am pretty good at a lot of things and not great at any... the term jack of all trades and master of none comes to mind for most activities... my only true skills are in math and have little use for those anymore and I can write reasonably well on some topics which I do for spare money.

3. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

A math person :’) I’de love to have someone like you around. I’m envious of math skills.

4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

i can draw pretty well and write decent poetry, used to play violin but that is no longer a talent anymore

5. oval

oval Well-Known Member

I am good at putting myself down haha I'm a good writer in german (not so much in english though) and wanted to become an author a while back. I write funny and sarcastic poems. Im not bad at drawing and painting. I learn languages and instruments quickly

6. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

I take ceramics and can create a few decent pieces. I have an eye for color, and my mum has always said that I have some artistic talent, even if it is hidden away and is rarely used. As a kid I used to draw and write more, but my low confidence kinda stopped me.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

People say I'm a good writer, but I don't know about that. I feel that I don't really have any talents.

8. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I have read some of your writing that you posted here in your member diary and I would definitely say you are a talented and gifted writer.....

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you, that means a lot to me. :) I guess I am just my own worst critic.

10. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

You guys are a talented lot :)
    I went and read some of your writing Witty_Sarcasm and would definitely agree with NYJ.
    I’ve written some stuff but would feel very strange posting them, so I think it’s brave of you and I’m glad you do. I relate to a lot of creative writing people put here.

11. Witty_Sarcasm

I can understand how that is, I usually feel nervous about posting my stuff too. But I'd be interested to read it if you ever decide to post it. :)

12. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

I am quite opinionated but whether that is a talent or not...? I have posted online numerous petitions and I participate in radio station phone ins - a sort of "Mr Angry from Bournemouth!!" With the advent of online streaming I phone radio stations globally lol

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
  13. Allis

Allis Active Member

I can touch my nose with my tongue, I can write poetry and narratives, I can sew rather well, and I can sing nicely enough to be complimented :)
    I do fairly well for myself!

14. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Too many to list here.

15. ba51th

ba51th Well-Known Member

I ever had a test about talent and interest... the result, they said I'll make a good artist or musician...

one day, I attend drum lesson, the teacher asked me "what kind of drummer that you want to be?", then I answer "Mike Portnoy from Dream theater", and then he replied "it's impossible for you to be like him...", and then I stop attend drum lesson...

I don't know what kind of talent I have...

16. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Keep playing the drums. Don't listen to that teacher. It's good to sound like yourself--as opposed to somebody else (but you can do whatever you want to!).

17. ba51th

ba51th Well-Known Member

I have no drum-set...

beside, I'm no longer have interest to play drums anymore...

18. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

draw, paint, write

19. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

I am one of those fewer persons with no real talent. The fact that I am 99 percent talentless might make me stand out from the crowd because 99 percent of the population has atleast one talent even a partial one in them, except me.:peace:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.