What life left you without ?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

No idea how to spell my question. I have got this weekend before vet so time to think. I know what life has not given for me. . . . Lot of pain but not anything what I wanted. well my 2 dogs was what I wanted and both are also taken away.

Without and missing part is huge: no communication skills, no friends, no common sense, no job, no tools to handle things, no love, and I never forgive to life that B I T T E R I did not get my first kiss ever :lips: I could kick gods ass because of kiss thing :evil: (...and not my genuine ponytail...)

What are things which life left you without?

Are you bitter even little bit and if there was a god and you could hit god because you left without what for?

2. PerfectlyMurdered

PerfectlyMurdered Well-Known Member

Life has given a lot of people pain, but it can also give joy. I think that it's not what life has left you without, but what you have left yourself with not going for what you had wanted in life. Some cruel and sad things happen in life, thats for sure, but life can also offer many opputunities to make you happier. So, I don't think life in general has left me without things I enjoy, maybe some bad experiences or me thinking I'm not strong enough to go after it. But some of the things I have been left without because of myself is not going into many activities and not going out as much as a normal teenger should. I do get bitter at myself for doing this, but I am trying to change this, and you should try too!
    I have been mad with God too, wondering why He would allow any suffering to happen. But I realized that it's not him and that's just the way it is sometimes, and He could give you support through your broken times. Maybe try to transfer your anger to the devil or something... I'm not too religious, but I think about it a lot.
    I still really want you to rethink everything, I'm sorry about your dogs, but life will bring you joy if you go after what you want. I do understand that life can bring bad experiences, really bad, but I'm just saying that life has also given us the power to overcome this and do some more things that are enjoyable. You can go out and socialize more, get more friends (but I'm sure you have friends, what about the ones you have on this forum?), and you can go out and get your first kiss and everything else you want!

3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I wish you well and hope you can live your teenage at the way you want =)

I am not teenager anymore even that is age of my brains forever. I do not believe in god and I do not have any friends here or there. I am not interested turn this topic on me.

4. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

good question.
    ive had pretty much anything untill my depression started. i never had any reason to complain i have had money friends fast cars girls material things good jobs all the things a young guy would wish for. i wouldnt say life forgot to give me something, it was allways on the offer to grab, but then on the other hand i lost it all within a short lifespan. i guess the one thing which life did not gave me is some reasonable sence, i am not able to think between black and white or if you will between big and small. i need to have it all, bigger better faster etc if i cant get it i lose all selfesteem.
    i cant have 'normal' friends for example. they need to be 'best' friends, if they are not ill dump them, this way i lost it all. i am never satisfied. not sure if im making any sence here, i guess what im trying to say is life did not gave me an ability to think logic or reasonable

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Life can give and Life WILL take. Good business. :mad: credit card?

6. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I think things what are connection between selfesteem can be bad enemies. I believe it is part of dna (better word missing) and not all came with life experiences. My dad was like it my gp was like it, I am like it and my nephew was not even 2 years old and we saw that child is just as bad with things... If something is not going to work first time that's it. Some play or sporting stuff what he try it is one time, one chance what he give for himself. If that does not work it is dumped. I cannot go my exame because I have got only one try. I know I have got several chances to try exames that is what school offer but my head says I have got only one time, because if I fail there is not going to be another try. First time or never..... I hate it but I cannot change it. Better not going at all than know I failed it... I am not after material things or I do not have to had better clothes, shoes or what ever than others but my handigrafts and art have to be better than I can make so I stopped make them. Even I looked programs that biggest painters around the world have done their famous works several times before they catch right touch.... Or writers or whoever... What is in this all or nothing stuff...

7. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Thanks that was sweet... next time maybe flowers...

8. losthope

losthope Well-Known Member

Why are your dogs being taken away?

9. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Old and sick...

10. flyingdutchmen

a mayor reason for my current depression, i have seen to many animals died in a short lifespan :sad:

11. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Does your username came from the drug or scapendoes?

12. flyingdutchmen

me no do drugs and name doest come from a dog, what made you think that :unsure:

13. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Schapendoes is called flyingdutchman and you just talk about animals

14. flyingdutchmen

oh realy, is that so :unsure: cool. learned something today, doesnt happen to often.

flyingdutchmen is a 16th centure ghostship

the animal experience was work related

15. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

OK... I think I am forever ghost who sail and hunt first kiss forever hahah!

What was your work?

16. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I don't think I've ever truely felt secure or safe. I was ignorant of danger when I was much, much younger. But still not secure.

I felt like I've never had a childhood. I'm almost legally an adult now, and I feel like I've missed everything. I can only remember two meaningful friendships, and I lost the first a long time ago, and I may lose the other because of my own stupidity.

At least I have the love of my family, it's one of the only things keeping me alive right now.

Sorry for all that, I'm kind of having a crash here.

17. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Talk as much as you want it does not bother me at all..

What comes to your age you have time to do things what you miss =)

I do not really believe I do anything I am still prisoner of my head and past. I scare too much to do anything for real it is all just beautiful dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-6fYCMqSN4

And what happening is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHO1fNYbAj8&feature=related

I love this scene starting 1,50. Did not found it english but something like after 100 years gages of your prison open and prince ride proud to his princess.. LMAO when I think of me as a prince of this scene... AAAAAHH hahahaHahHaHhahHAAA (shitful voice of laugh)

18. Things

Things Well-Known Member

My mom says that a lot too. I usually underestimate the time I have and assume that I need to do things right freaking now. : P Things seems worse because I'm so young, at least my mom says so.

I can relate. I have major anxiety and avoidance issues too. I wish I could tell you how to overcome it, but if I did I wouldn't be here. XD

19. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Yeaah... I can tell anyone who ask... It all looks different when you look back on time... Then just wonder why I did not done this and that when I had a chance... I know why I did not but still... It is forever why... One heavy why...

This is one of my favourite song, I liked original (finnish words) and I like this cover (music is better)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_629oMG2tsM&feature=related

It is just because there in my dream someone sing for me "is no matter what a loser I am " I still love you" whatever it is... dancing with owl in the forrest =)

20. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I understand what you mean completely. I know I shouldn't, but I focus on my mistakes and missed chances a lot. I tend to obsess over it all...

Sorry, my speakers aren't working so I can't hear the song. From what you say, it sounds like a nice song.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.