What makes me tick?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sheath, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheath

Sheath Member

I would think that there are many things that give me hope: Family, Friends, love. Giving me purpose; a will to this otherwise empty soul. Unfortunatly, each are either untrue or able to be proven wrong. All we can both live and not live without. For some unfotunatly, including myself, it is a false hope built to try and hold us connected to the thread of life while we continuously roam in search of a purpose. Weather apart of a fabled grand scheme of life or not, I just dont get one thing: what is it that truly ties me to this thing we call reality? What is my purpose..? That is the only thing that stops me from pulling the plug on life. But... if that is so, could that.. be my purpose..? I just dont get it..

2. eutxry

eutxry Member

maximizing pleasure and minimizing pain

3. Sheath

Sheath Member

A deeply appoligise but, I dont quite get what you mean...

4. eutxry

eutxry Member

That's the purpose of life. It's that simple.

5. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I guess its because this existence is really the only one we know, what ever happens after this one has ended may be better, may be worse!

We really do not know what happens to us after this life has ended and whatever we don't know, we are afraid of it.

6. Sheath

Sheath Member

Ugh enough of all this confusion! Why cant we just agree on one thing: Life sucks, we all deal with it. Lite cant you EVER take a rest?? you proved your point now lets go. >_>

7. Sheath

Sheath Member

.... Im sorry, I hoped that Sheith wouldnt be so rude if he met any of you >//< I am COMPLETLY sorry for his actions.. Please dont blame him, he really can be sweet and kindhearted.. Hes just tired. Please dont blame him. ;_;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.