What makes you happiest?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by freedom, Mar 23, 2010.

1. freedom

freedom Well-Known Member

Whether it's a few words from a loved one, a moment to be forever treasured or simply some small part of daily life, what brings the most joy into your life?

For me, unsurprisingly, it's being free, escaping the humdrum of everyday life. How about you?

2. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

seeing our son yestoday have psyio from a special spinal psysio and make Wills' back better. she just did some things and CRACK, his back was mended. he had a fractured vertabrea 4 years ago and has been in constant pain and not able to have full movement with his back since then.
    He was so excited he said look mum, and bent to touch his toes.

god bless my 3 boys xx

3. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

There are many things that make me happy! :) But one thing that really gives me a lot of joy is writing and recording music. It's great! :yes:

4. samueleric

samueleric New Member

Friends, according to me people gets happy when they are in trouble and someone help them in their trouble by solving their problem. When i am in trouble and if someone helps me by solving me than i become to much happy. Without it there are many things that make me happy like gaming, Picnic, traveling etc.

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

sleep... :robin: and lots of it :unsure:

6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Sleep and good stories (books, films, games, etc).

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I would have to say work..when I am doing well and helping I really feel a part of the bigger good of life and it helps me stay here.

8. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Big boobs on a woman who's willing to share with me. mmmm

9. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

A cup of coffee, a cigarette and my favourite tv show. All at once.

10. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

A good hard wank and a mug of warm milk normally does the trick.

11. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

going back to around April 2005 to be the person I was and getting another chance at life

Imagining going back to then and making different decisions and doing things differently is what makes me happy

12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

getting out of this house after a night spent here.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

helping others

14. Theseus

Theseus Well-Known Member

I don't know. I really, really don't know.

I couldn't tell you when was the last time I was happy. I don't know what I want and I don't know what will make me happy. I know this puts a bit of a downer on your thread, but I just felt like replying.

15. plates

plates Well-Known Member

living. tis great fun. surviving/managing every flashback and thinking, you did it all yourself!
    realising that according to some papers my 'DID' is no longer a problem, as i've got a solid base and have no need for therapy- or use of that base for stability, any longer. i just realised, i don't need a therapist and have managed this far without one. :boogie:

16. Tomas

Tomas Well-Known Member

Seeing the people i hate suffer.

17. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

loving my kitty~ meow! :cat:

18. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

ah- crepes!

19. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

When things were brighter for me I wouldve said being with my partner but now hes no longer here so I cant really use that,
    There are 5things as I really cant choose between them for first spot,however being so low at the moment im not really enjoying anything but hopefully if I get through these are the things I want to enjoy again;

1---- Being by the sea(somewhere foreign and hot)and travelling the world,
    2---- Reading crime books(you'd think idve learnt how to commit the perfect crime and kill the ex wouldnt you?),
    3---- My cigarettes(I was going to stop but then I figured this life is shit enough as it is so im going to carry on),
    4---- Watching shed loads of tv and films(no wonder I need glasses now) and,
    5---- SLEEP(its a place,the only place I can forget my problems.Well unless you get the odd nightmare or two which kind of negates everything ive just said really eeekkk!!!!):eek:hmy:

20. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

To be honest my happiest times lately are when I'm playing video games. Pathetic huh? I mean my daughter makes me happy too though.