What makes you smile?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Little_me, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Some things make me smile even if I'm not happy. Like this:
    http://bolognesepuppiesblog.com/files/bpest1015_8wf1c.jpg
    http://www.rusbolonka.ru/uploads/TP...kG2NA/weight-of-the-puppy-bolonka-8-weeks.jpg
    http://www.devonia-bolognese.co.uk/users/www.devonia-bolognese.co.uk/upload/Bella&Rimini9wksweb.jpg
    http://www.buoncasa.co.uk/files/puppy in basket_m.jpg
    This is what my dog looked like as a pup. Can't get enough of them, cuteness overload. My dog is still as cute but in a different way...

What makes you smile?

2. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

OMG....Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE...so cute puppy....the cutest I ever seen...OMG they are so sweet....cute...cute...cute

3. I need help

I need help Well-Known Member

I totally agree with bubblin girl!
    "OMG how cute!!" was my reaction! haha! :)

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

What makes me smile....hmm...something stupid that happens. Once this bus tried to do a U turn on a round-about and got stuck....LOL that was kinda hilarious. It practically blocked the road for 3 hrs - both ways. Also signs that aren't ment to be dumb but they are..like I saw a couple on the net, like "Careful - Water on Road During Rain" lol /facepalm XD. Another one was "Don't Let Worries Kill You. Let The Church Help." - that was on one of those billboard things out the front of the church. lol that was pretty random. :D

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

When my kids are happy, and when the dogs get so excited their whole body waggles.

7. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Animals always cheer me up. It doesn't matter what they do. Tonight, at work, this lady came up to our drive through with the most gorgeous golden retriever and he completely made my day. He kept trying to lick my hands and was just so happy :smile:. My nephew makes me happy too. He's so cute, when he smiles, his whole face lights up. I love it when he finds his hands too cause then he gets so focused and his little face scrunches up and he looks like he's really thinking hard. lol. My friends make me happy too. They always know how to cheer me up even if I'm having the shittiest day.

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Nothing lately. It's shit after shit.

9. rocknrollsuicide

rocknrollsuicide Well-Known Member

Humour, comedy - it makes me laugh though, old stuff like Derek & Clive recordings (Peter Cook & Dudley Moore), Not The 9 'O Clock News, Pamela Stephenson's parody of Kate Bush....

Watching my hamster climbing up my shoulder, chewing the carpet, being playful and affectionate makes me smile all the times.

10. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

:hug:

11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Chat up lines.. also when people are friendly to me, comedy, ummmm getting on well with my mum. :)

12. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

13. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

My girlfriend. She doesn't only cheer me up whenever I need it, but she makes me happy.. Like, really happy. I'm really lucky to have her XP
    :hugtackles:

14. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

the amazing guy makes me smile. I wish i got make him smile.

15. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I like to repair or modify clothing. I have no formal training and I would probably impale my arm from the hand up if I tried to use a sewing machine. I am poor so I buy clothing from thrift stores and many adjustments are normally required.

I hand dye, attach buttons, install metal snaps, create cuffs and take in clothing with elastic webbing. I often wear clothes that look nothing like (hopefully better) what I originally purchased. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.