what matters . . .

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jake.x.99, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jake.x.99

jake.x.99 On Leave

this probably isn't the right place to post because i think i'm not really in "crisis." i'm at peace (mostly), content that this is the right thing . . . the thing that i must do. i have selected the date, and the method has been chosen for years. there are just a few things to finish before i can go to make sure that the effect on my family is as minimal as possible. it is an overwhelming list, but one i can manage because i know i have to . . . having a deadline is good in that regard.

so i guess all that i want to say is that i know that everyone's circumstances are different, and my story is not the same as anyone else's, but i truly and sincerely hope that each and every one of you will seek whatever help you need to find the way to change courses -- this is not the answer, and you should not look at it as a viable choice. help is out there, so please, please, please take advantage of it and set yourself on the road to a healthy and happy life. i believe in my heart that everyone deserves such a life and is capable of living it . . . some of us just need more help, better directions, a strong guide. that is out there for you. please find it . . . you are -- all of you are -- valuable and important and deserving of happiness and love.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I really think you should take your own advice in that help is out there and suicide should never be considered an option. We do all have unique issue and problems to go through but at the end of the day we are here for a reason and we must continue living to see what we are here for and we will find it. Be positive and please do NOT go through any suicide plans. Get help, as you know yourself it IS out there.

3. I agree with you help is out there and it is out there for you too. You need to get help. Suicide is not a viable option for you either. Also no matter what you do your death will have a very big negative impact on your family and friends. Don't go through with your plan. Take your own advice please. You are valuable.

4. jake.x.99

jake.x.99 On Leave

Bipolar Girl, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. i really appreciate it . . . but whatever value i may have been able to offer to anyone, the time for that is long past. i do not bring value to anything . . . only suffering and pain. i know that it seems hypocritical for me to urge others to seek help and to recognize their importance to others around them. it's really not, though. i have spent lots of time looking hard at myself and my place in the world, and can objectively see that it is truly better that i be gone. the hurt that my continued existence will inflict on my kids, my family, my friends is far greater than any sort-term pain they may feel at the instance of my suicide. in the long run, they will be much better off with me dead.

5. I can tell you the pain of a family member or friend committing suicide is not a short term pain it is a haunting pain that follows those it touches forever.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.