What method have you tried

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by izzlepod, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. izzlepod

izzlepod New Member

I am soo sad, nobody loves me:sad:

i have tried offing myself many times and they never work. i tried to poison myself in the car, but the car was a hybrid. my parents found me in the middle of it. then i tried to hang myself, the rope snapped and now i have whiplash. i tried tried to cut myself at uni, but the knife was blunt and only scratched me.

i even paid some local thugs to bash me, so they raped me instead, and poured beer on me so the cops wouldnt believe my story

somebody help me, i dont think i can gio any longer
  2. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

how come you're feeling this bad hun? what's got you to this point?

we don't provide people with methods to harm themselves here but we are here if you need to talk :hug:
  3. izzlepod

izzlepod New Member

i broke up with my bf, who called me a whore. my parents have thrown me out, and im living with my grandma who doesnt want me around.
  4. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

What method have I tried?

I once walked out on the Golden Gate bridge only to run into a fenced suicide barrier that I wasn't able to climb :sad: .

My only thing is that is I wished I would have completed it..because things for me just got even worse.
  5. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

I tried ODing...but it only gave me a really weird acidy trip where I could still see the room around me even though my eyes were closed...n' made me feel like I wanted to kill myself even more...but I was immobile.

Try that one out.

Frustrating, yes.

But, I've found through that that only we can make our lives better.

n' if that fails...we have this forum to turn to to remind us that we're not the only ones.
  6. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Sorry, but given we don't discuss methods here I think this thread is not helpful and I'm going to close it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.