What more could i want?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shauna Lea, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I want out! There are so many good things around me - more than anyone could ever ask for yet i still feel down and have thse horrible mood swings. the people around me dont deserve it. nothing works, its never over! I jsut wish i could end it :sad:

2. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

Maybe you haven't found what you're looking for yet?

You might have loads of wonderful things that other people don't have but that doesn't mean it'll make you happy.

It might be a long journey but you need to keep fighting until you find what it is that will make you tingle and give you hapiness. It'll be worth it when you've found it. I promise.

I found what i wanted, what would make me tingle which is why i can sit here and write this. I admit the feeling has worn off now but thats because i've matured and with maturity comes new wants and needs. I'm just going to sit back and live life until i find what i'm looking for, again. It's life and i might have down days where i shout at people because i don't have something but we're all entitled to have days like that, just don't give up.

3. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Shauna Lea, I know this will sound cliche but what about a good med. Like 6 mg of xanax or valium a day.

May allow you to enjoy the things in life. That is what it does for me.

Just an idea. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.