what most people don't understand...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sunshine, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshine

sunshine New Member

about suicide is:
    -that even if you have a house, somebody who loves you, children, you can feel suicidal.
    I don't have all that but I can't wait to end it all.

-they also have hard time understanding that one doesn't choose to end it just for fun, mostly it's because that hurts so much.

yes it hurts because the meaning of life is:

when people are sick or don't have food like in some countries, they know why but when you have food etc...you don't have something to feel your life with happiness and you dont know why. my life has been so ruined. I went from abuse from dad to moving country to country until I find myself so alone inside.
    I dint have lots of luck jobwise and lovewise.

and now my health isn't ok...

why don't just end this life...crazy to wait for a better outcome..because itain't happening.

I say that at 30 years old.
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont?

you could fail and end up in a lot more pain.. the emotional pain of you dying by a suicide would be felt hard upon those that do love you.. it is a feeling that would never go away.. they would probably try to blame themselves for you doing it.. thinking they could have done things or said things..

i am only a pm away if ya wanna talk in private..

and welcome to SF :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.