What music are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bringer of light, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

I'm listening to Disturbed "Indestructible".

Does anyone practice Krav Maga, Ba Qua, Systema or Hapkido? I need to learn a few more moves.

2. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

If you post your problems here, people including myself will be glad to help you. Just express yourself, tell us your your emotions, your feelings. Why are you posting here? You are abviously unhappy (like the rest of us), help us, so we can help you.

If you feel more comfortable you can just PM me, I promise I will read everything you write, and try to help you the best I can.

3. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

Happiness is of no importance.

I am heavily restricted by what I am allowed to say, so just hugs and smiles. Hence I won't say much.

Alright. Let fix this situation.

I am unhappy, that that others have more than me. I am unhappy that I do not have the right to bear arms even in a bloody wilderness in the middle of night. I am unhappy that so many women are stupid that they chase celebs and ignore me even though I am superior to everything that walks on this earth. I hate that I was not born with a castle and a large farm and I hate the fact some people seem to think they can own me in a fight, when such a contest would not even be a fight.

That enough of an explanation?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
  4. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

I think its clear you are very angry. And I know why.

Because life has been unfair to you, and you know it has. So you see these people with so much more, and wish that you were those people. That doesn't help you though. It won't get rid of your anger, and it won't decrease your pain.

I think you have trouble expressing yourself because you think very differently. Thats not a bad thing. But I have to admit I am having trouble comprehending your state of mind: why you think the way you do.

Specific examples, of family, friends, or any people you deal with in your life will give more information.

You don't have to ask me for an explanation. This about you. Do you think it was much of an explanation?

In an ideal REALISTIC world, what would you change with your life to make yourself happier? Ponder seriously please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.