what my future is lookin like

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bestwishes, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestwishes

bestwishes Member

I have no hope for the future and I am very depressed and suicidal. I have no will to go on. I black everything out that happened to me. Every time I think about my life i start crying. I can't stand anything, I don't want help it doesn't work. I will never get over what happened to me. I am not a normal person anymore and I hate god for giving me this life. I went to cali to ^&^&. was sober couldn't do it now im wanting to score ^&&^& to give me the courage to go back & do so. I also want to &*&*&* myself. but the urgency of my feelings are driving me nuts. plus I've been drinking coffee and splenda with some sugar and cream. I don't know how long that will sustain me or if my latter method will even work If I am drinking some cream and sugar in my coffee. I want out bad and I am miserable.
  2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im sorry your feeling this way, you say theres no help out there, can you tell us what youve tried?

I to have blacked out alot of my life, its a coping mechanism. Your brain doesnt want to let in the hurt your feeling. Have you ever opened up about whats happened to you? I know I get more open as I get older about the BS that I lived through.

Welcome to SF, this site has been major help for my mental state of mind, just to be able to come here and chat with people that dont judge me or can understand and maybe have been where Ive been has been a life saver a couple of times.

I hope you continue to reach out to us, even if its to vent. Im here if you need an ear. Please dont do anything to hurt yourself, keep fighting those demons back, take it one minute, one day, one week at a time.

PM anytime.
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are suffering so much.

There are some people who have been through some really severe stuff who are able to recover at least partially.

It's not everyone, but some people do.

I hope that you are able to get better!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is help and with work you can win you can survive you can move forward
  5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I wish I could help you out.. Im not really sure you whole situation, but Im here if you need to talk. :)
  6. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling like this right now, remember things in the future with change around.
    Check out the two following links about depression and feeling suicidal they may help

There is also a lot of information on these links I hope they do become of use to you :hug:
    Crying can sometimes be very helpful and allows you to boost out your emotions instead of keeping them all locked up. With support help can work for anyone do you have counselling or therapy? I hope things to get better for you soon :hugtackles:
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you are feeling a little better today bestwishes keep talking to us okay keep letting us know what your feeling hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.