What NERVE she has!!! *sexual trigger*

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by love-scars, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love-scars

love-scars Guest

How dare she fucking collapse at my feet on her weak little knees crying about how much of a pathetic fucked up bitch she is and how much she LOVES me?!?!

She's crying because her love came around and fucked me! And no, not just fucked me, but fucked me while I cried and begged him to stop. She has no respect for herself, for me, for anyone! How dare she?!?!?!?! ANd then she has the fucking nerve to tell me that she is the victim, that I got what I deserved, and that it was NOT rape!

I bled for two days because of his fucking cock. Why? Because she's dating a man who cant keep his goddamn cock in his pants!

Never again will I believe her fucking petty excuses of her ill-thought out, dirty, pathetic, useless 'love' for me!

I could be carrying his child, I can't stop crying, I can't stop re-living it. She calls me selfish for wanting the "spot light" of pain. She calls me weak, stupid. WHo does she think she is?

And what does she do? She continues dating him and ARRANGES A DAY TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM!!

What the fuck is she trying to fucking pull? Is she fucking doing this to fucking spite me or something equally revolting?

I didn't take her man, he fucking raped me.

Why? Why does the world HATE ME so!

And of course, no one supports me when I say I DONT want to abort if I get pregnant.

I'm pro-fucking-LIFE.

But that doesnt matter.All my pathetic excuses for friends are happy because My PARENTS agree to ABORT.

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT I THINK.

I cant cry anymore because no one thinks I'm worth the tears I shed.

2. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

All I can say is that I am so, so sorry. I can't BEGIN to imagine how terrible what you went through is. I understand your stance, and even though I'm pro-life, I don't know if I would have the courage to go through with the pregnancy if that happened to me. I hope you're not pregnant. You're incredibly strong.

That woman sounds insane and in denial. I can't believe she would defend that excuse of a man.

All I can do is tell you that I'm sorry, and that what he did to you is inexcusable and...I can't even believe how people could do that to someone. You'll be in thoughts, and my prayers if that's all right. I know that probably means nothing but I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry. There are great, supportive people here, and I'm sure they will be able to offer advice. Take care.

3. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

did you report him to the police?

4. love-scars

love-scars Guest

Nessarose:

It means more than you think it does.

I'm just having one of those days that I would glady skewer someone with something, anything pointy and watch them bleed with a sadistic smile and no remorse.

Stress sucks.

Bleach:

I would have. I talked to my parents and one of my friends who's studying to be a lawyer, but I have absolutely no proof AND my 'friends' are on his side so it literally would be my word against his.

Plus, I dont need that much more stress. I dont have the energy to go through with it. I'm just waiting and trying my best not to break down.

Venting helps. I get to yell at something by typing in capslock and hearing it in my head.

=3

5. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

jesus, that sucks... well good luck love-scars, and take care of yourself :hug:

6. You do have proof if u are pregnant and a virgin. Do u have any of the clothes that you wore that night? Cuz its still early enough to do a rape kit. If u just got raped a week ago. What did u do after the rape.....like a immediately afterward?

7. love-scars

love-scars Guest

I took a bath.

I know it was the stupidest thing to do, but I want home, took a long bath, and then went to the gym.

And the blood on his clothes? His father owns a dry cleaner.

But still like..I let him do other things... So I don't even know how to defend myself.. I said no.. That's all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.