What next?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

Friday was really bad and more than a little scary.

Got through the day and fell asleep in my chair for 2 hours

didn't sleep well at all after that and spent all Saturday tired, nervous, and on edge

Can't figure out a way to tell my wife how bad Friday was without freaking her out which will only make me feel worse.

it's been really rough since August, doesn't seem to be getting better or letting up and yesterday was the closest I have ever come to finally trying to kill myself.

Posting now because my family is at a high school show I didn't want to see. Only other time i can post is at work, but I.T. has started blocking some outside non-business sites. Chat is already blocked and if i lose this resource i'm not sure what will happen but i don't imagine it will be good.

I don't know how to get past my distrust of professionals or figure out how to beat this anymore.

I know it's not smart, but i put my valium in my backpack with my xanax. I don't think i can take another day like yesterday. I'm scared and i don't have any ideas on what to do. I think I'm out of options.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you are feeling this way...please PM me if I can be there for you..caring thoughts, J

3. Wastingecho

have tried to enter chat room 4 times now and can't do it.

i'm getting so frustrated with myself i wan tto smash my head on the keyboard

i am my own worst enemy

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Let me know if I can help...J

5. Wastingecho

don't think anyone can help anymore

going to go to bed and pretend to get some sleep

really wish I could sleep for more than 1 1/2 hours at a time without waking up

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Contact me if I can help...caring thoughts, J

7. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Hey Echo how are you doing today? i remember you have been very down friday, are you feeling any better? i realy hope you will be able to have some more sleep, not only is it not healthy but it doesnt help your depression either having only a bit sleep.is there anything which you could do make yourself tiered, like running or any sport? it realy does help to make your mind free and maybe you could have some more sleep if you are able to make yourself tiered.
    keep posting buddy.
    drop me a pm in case you want to talk about it

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Talk to your doctor about trazadone.. It helps you fall asleep and is an antidepressant..If you wake up in the middle of the night take another one.. Thats how mine are prescribed because I also don't sleep more than 3 hours at a time..

9. Wastingecho

Slept in bits and pieces

took an hour and a half to fall asleep the first time

kept waking up every hour or so

smile when i'm with my family but still feel like crap

already told my doctor three times that I'm having trouble sleeping and he hasn't prescribed anything

could only take it on the weekend anyway - have to be up by 5 to go to work - been doing it so long can't sleep past there anymore - just keep fading out on the couch - usually with a cat sleeping on my chest

guess i'm good for something

the thought of going back to the office tomorrow is making me sick

counted my XXXX - prescription is from 2000 but should still have some potency. add xxx and i can just fade away at my desk - no one will notice until after 5 anyway

can't get the thought of dying out of my head

i don't find that so frightening right now

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
  10. Wastingecho

spent all day with my family - watching movies, grocery shopping - standard stuff

i just wanted to scream

my wife wanted to buy something to make for the super bowl - told her i probably wasn't going to watch

she gave me a funny look and said "call the doctor". might have helped if there was compassion behind it instead of annoyance

i'm just an insignificant bump in the road

kind of rambling i'm sorry not focusing too well

to those who tried to help, thank you

to those who say the care, please stop

i'm not worth caring about and i'll onl;y disappoint you in the end

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
  11. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

12. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just checking in to see how you are doing...big hugs, J

13. Wastingecho

giving up

14. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

PLEASE don't give up!!!

15. Wastingecho

sorry

woke up in tears

just want to crawl into a hole and die

16. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I am so sorry you are hurting **hugs**

I do hear how much pain you are in. Sounds like you feel alone and in pain. Maybe frustrated too? **hugs** Please try to remember, there are people here for you. You don't have to go it alone.

We are trying to hold you fellow.

Are there certain times of day when you feel worse, or that seem to be more difficult to get through?

Could you try to keep talking to us? Rambling about anything is fine, even things that seem unrelated.

-hugs--

Please try to be safe, ok?

17. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we all love you here

18. jckson

jckson Account Closed

First Consult with well and good doctor because i think you are feeling so much pain and illness.If you do not take care abot it then it will increased and all we are love you lot.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.