what next?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shuddertothink, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

on top of everything else thats going on in my life right now. two of the people that are supposed to be sme sort of help are basically enabling me, a bht who makes sure i go to my appointments offers me xanax on a regular basis, and tries to talk me into giving her my suboxone.Then my case manager brings dilaudid which is what i relapsed on. Now he's tryng to get me to sell the rest for him, which im not gonna do, i cannot go down that road again. so what do i do? do i report justin and deidra so that they will be fired, i like them both but its making things worse for me. im already at odds with myself i dont need another reason to do it i have plenty believe me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

if they are in a professional position and are asking you to do something illegal yu need to report it you need to get someone that will help you not hinder your progress

3. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

if only it were that simple but in the 11 years i have been there ive learned that 80 percent of the place is corrupt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.