What now??

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Figureoutlife26, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Figureoutlife26

Figureoutlife26 New Member

The thing that makes me feel like I shouldn't have depression and such aweful feelings to hurt myself is that I have not had one event that really made me feel so shit. I feel like I am bring a baby and that I should be able to deal with myself but I just have such aweful self image and just feel like none of my friends can really help me. I would do anything for my friends but when I need a hand and when I need help I just get pushed aside and told that I am fine. It is so hard. I don't even know what to do anymore. I want to be okay and I don't want to be a whiner or anything I just hope someone understands what I mean...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

It's tough when you do everything for someone and you get nothing back in return. Maybe though that they don't know how to help and not a case of not actually wanting to help? You're not a whiner, you are just stating your feelings. Welcome, I hope this site can help you through your troubles, :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.