What now??

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Figureoutlife26, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Figureoutlife26

Figureoutlife26 New Member

The thing that makes me feel like I shouldn't have depression and such aweful feelings to hurt myself is that I have not had one event that really made me feel so shit. I feel like I am bring a baby and that I should be able to deal with myself but I just have such aweful self image and just feel like none of my friends can really help me. I would do anything for my friends but when I need a hand and when I need help I just get pushed aside and told that I am fine. It is so hard. I don't even know what to do anymore. I want to be okay and I don't want to be a whiner or anything I just hope someone understands what I mean...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's tough when you do everything for someone and you get nothing back in return. Maybe though that they don't know how to help and not a case of not actually wanting to help? You're not a whiner, you are just stating your feelings. Welcome, I hope this site can help you through your troubles, :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.