What now..?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by GhastlyDemise, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhastlyDemise

GhastlyDemise Well-Known Member

My psychiatrist doesn't take me seriously, my shrink doesn't, and I'm still on my meds. I feel lost and completely broken. I don't know what to do now. I really want to get help, but this is not helping my motivation..
    I'm dutch, we have soemthing here. GGZ. But there's this really long waiting list, and I don't think I can wait and still live when it's my turn. What choices do I have left? I could commit suicide, or I could stay and fight for something that apparently won't work.

I just don't know anymore.. :cry:

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun we do blieve you :hug: What is it that makes you feel so down? If you are a danger o yourself, please call your therapist and tell him or go to the hospital. Dunno how it works in Holland, but if you are scared you might attmpt to suicide, they definantly hospitalize you in the US. Please stay safe :arms:

3. GhastlyDemise

And just let everyone down by seeking that sort of help..?

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sod everyone else. I'm sure they would rather have you safe than have you so desperate you take your own life.:sad:
    Be safe hun and look to yourself, everyone will get over being let down. :hug:

Not that I think you would be letting anyone down. it takes guts to reach out for help and is something to be proud of :hug:

5. GhastlyDemise

I don't want any shrinks anymore.. I don't want to be admitted in a hospital.. I just want this all to go away or die..

I can cry in the middle of the night, because of nothing. I can feel the pain shooting through my body as lightning. I can hear the laugh of my other personality, because I failed again.

I don't do things right, I do them wrong. I never get any respect, and no one gives a shit as long as I smile. So why don't I smile, make people's life a misery for a couple of days and then kill as many people as I can, including myself? Why freaking don't I?!

6. Hunneh, You can do things right, people do give a shit about you. Don't give up on it. You can see it through, Sure sometimes it seems hopeless but think people here would miss you and your family and or friends would feel it worse.

7. GhastlyDemise

People here don't really know anything about me but my problems. And everyone who MIGHT feel bad, will get over that and forget me without a week.

8. Darknecrofear

Darknecrofear New Member

You can't commite suicide. You don't want to let yourself down and be remembered as the girl that gave up on herself, now do you?

9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'd really like to get to know you,and you aren't letting anyone down no one know's what you're going through unless they've been there or are there.I know how you feel I feel guilty all the time seeing family and friend's looking at me in a way where I think I'm such a burden.I know it's tough,if you must please go to Hospital stuff what anyone think's you don't want to feel like this.

10. GhastlyDemise

Well, maybe I do. And I certainly can, everybody can.

ace: It's just hard to see everybody live their lives.. While I feel like blowing myself up or jumping in front of a car. I even made a note. That I was sorry for the pain I put the driver through. I allready know I won't pick a car with kids in it. Most likely with a man only. Just praying for the fact he has no kids, then. I can't even function properly, so how am I supposed to live my life properly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.