What now...?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shauna Lea, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I was down for so long and as alot of u know ive been alot happier lately...but each day that goes by scares me more. the happier i get the sadder i could become and i dont ever wanna feel low again. having said that, 2day is the first day i have felt low in a few weeks. i started 2 wish i wasnt here again n i dont kno y when ive worked so hard to get rid of it it can come bac that easily...its so unfair how negative things can b so powerful! so wat can do now? is it silly 2 let myself b so happy knowing how low i may turn out? i dont want the complication!
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Have forgotten what happy is..but
    Life seems to be a seesaw of ups and downs and I was at my happiest when I was content rather than ecstatically happy. I noticed that ecstatic often leads to smack the big hole of despair:dry:

It's great that you're feeling better, please don't start panicking now and thinking its all gonna be a downward spiral to misery. Some days are always better than others.

Streuth I've rambled..sorry Shauna I'm a bit hormonally challenged at the mo (not mentioning a tad hung over:laugh:) So sorry if I've made little or no sense :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.