1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What now...?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shauna Lea, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I was down for so long and as alot of u know ive been alot happier lately...but each day that goes by scares me more. the happier i get the sadder i could become and i dont ever wanna feel low again. having said that, 2day is the first day i have felt low in a few weeks. i started 2 wish i wasnt here again n i dont kno y when ive worked so hard to get rid of it it can come bac that easily...its so unfair how negative things can b so powerful! so wat can do now? is it silly 2 let myself b so happy knowing how low i may turn out? i dont want the complication!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Have forgotten what happy is..but
    Life seems to be a seesaw of ups and downs and I was at my happiest when I was content rather than ecstatically happy. I noticed that ecstatic often leads to smack the big hole of despair:dry:

It's great that you're feeling better, please don't start panicking now and thinking its all gonna be a downward spiral to misery. Some days are always better than others.

Streuth I've rambled..sorry Shauna I'm a bit hormonally challenged at the mo (not mentioning a tad hung over:laugh:) So sorry if I've made little or no sense :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.