What now?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Feb 13, 2008.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I feel exhausted, its all pointless. Im not running home to mummy.

Theres a lot of things to say and I started typing it, but it doesnt matter.

Im just so lost. :sad:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug:

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Then don't run home to mommy. Prove to her you can live and make it without having to run to her. Keep doing what you are doing if you are still at it. Keep working, keep living, keep fighting. that's all anyone can really ask for these days.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sorry you feel that way, Matt. :hug:

If you don't want to go back to your mum, then keep doing what you are, and try to do things for yourself, so it's not just work and depression, try to enjoy yourself too, if you can. If you need to talk, feel free to message me, even though I never seem to see you online anymore, but you know where to find me.

Take care hun. x

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I dunno guys, I give up, whatever happens, happens at this point. Thx for your replies though :hug:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

:cry: Matt, hang in there. :hug:

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm sorry this is going to sound harsh matt, but you know me. Giving up is just the loser's way out. :dunno: giving up means you don't care enough for the ones that love you to try and fight. you have to find something to hang onot and whether you want to believe it or not there is something there, the depression is just hiding it.

8. ~CazzaAngel~

I agree with what I highlighted. Matt, please try to hang on, just because it's not going great now doesn't mean nothing will ever happen, the whole time I've known you, you gave a rushed time limit on finding things, things don't come within a short time because you decided to say if it was meant to it would in that time.. You can't force, shove and time frame things in life such as finding love or your soul mate, things come in time.. Just really try to set everything a side for a bit, and see things clearly, try and put the negatives a side, and search through things, you STILL have people who care for you, you still have chances, possibilities and a future, but you've shut the people who care for you out and then decided to find and force love, just focus on doing enjoyable things, finding other things you want in life, the rest will find it's way eventually I'm sure. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2008
  9. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Keep pushing on Matt, i promise you can get past this!

10. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

There are positive sides to life, ive experienced some of them. Right now im in a very fragile situation. The situation is basically this. I moved 1400 miles away, to a place where I have no friends, no family, nobody. I have nobody here I can stay with if this goes the way it looks like it may go. All I really want is a place to stay with someone so I can save money, Ive given up on the romance side of things tbh, I would still like that, but im completely ok if that doesnt happen now. I just want a roof over my head, a friendship, and the ability to put money away. I dont think im in the right frame of mind to live on my own, I can pretty much guarantee that ill end up in a real mess if I attempt it. I cant move back, because there is no job, and through all this im trying to save money to get out of this f****** country at some point because Ive always believed my future is elsewhere. I have several thousand dollars now and id like to think i can be outta here by my next birthday, or end of year at the latest. I just dont know how the penny is gonna drop.

On top of this uncertainty I feel like crap a lot of the time, mentally obviously, sitting on the edge is draining, but physically too. I need to fix it some how. The truth of what I really think could be wrong with me I dont want to even mention or think about.

You know though in the end, if your numbers up, thats it. Nobody can dodge that bullet.

Again guys, thx for replying, it does mean a lot to me to see familiar names still supporting me and offering encouragement. Now that I dont see P*** anymore, you guys are really all I have in terms of friends, god willing, I might get to see some of you one day.

11. blade

blade Well-Known Member

dont go back!
    create diffent habbits. u can do this hun!

12. Ramino

Ramino Member

well isn't it good that you have someone TO run back to.. its alot worse being home and feeling that your alone..