what now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sunny, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunny

sunny Member

hi, its been a bad day. i had a psychotherapy group today and it really didnt go well. the groups not getting on recently but today they all found something in common, they think im awful. i feel worse and worse each day at the moment and just cant take much more. My therapist tells me that when im feeling like that i should call her or my cpn, or the local crisis team. when i do they are not there and the crisis team dont want to know.when i get through to my cpn she asks me if i feel safe, i say no and she tells me not to worry she'll call me the next day. im not looking for sympathy im just lost. what do i say to everyone?
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hey there sunny... Welcome to the forum :)

It seems like you've got a lot on your plate at the moment.. You say that you feel your psychotherapy group found one thing in common - that they think you're awful.. What happened to make things become so voliatile within the group?
    You ask what should you say to everyone: If it's someone who you feel safe in opening up to, how about the truth?

Take care,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.