What now?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ASkylitDrive, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

I've been kind of into suicide and self mutilation for a while. I had a drug ring childhood for about 10 years, and now I'm sort of safe...but it still affects me to this day. I don't want to go into details.
    Along with that, I have anxiety disorder. And when I have a panic attack all these thoughts and urges go through my head. I told my dad, and even showed him what it does. All he did was say it was hormones and put me on The Pill to control them.
    I'm scared and I don't know what to do, since my dad doesn't even realize.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Call your doctor make an appt and show him and tell him what is happening. Your doctor will see and will care and get you some help either with proper medication and or therapy. You need outside professional help as family members tend to be blind when it comes to helping. You take the first step to getting help by phoning and making appt with doctor okay take care

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I agree with Violet; talk to your doctor and let him know what's going on.

4. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

i agree with them talk to to your doc they can help they got me cansalaing which it helpng :hug:

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

violet said it all. your doctor will be able to help you. i went through a similar patch with my mum and doctor, they said it was a phase and i would grow out of it. but i have finally got the help i needed go to your doctor and be honest with them about how oyur feeling and what your doing to yoursef

6. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

I went to the school nurse, and she just directed me to my dad. And I don't know who my doctor is, since I've only been there once. And I dunno how to go behind my dad's back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.