What Other People Say

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am extremely uncomfortable posting this thread. Despite that I'm going to move forward. I want to be clear that this in no way is a thread celebrating how "great" I am. It's purpose is purely for me to acknowledge and see the positive things people have to say about me. Feel free to reply with your own examples of positive things people say about you or whatever you want.

How did this start? I posted this in my diary:
View attachment 10567

I get that's not positive, but I'm getting there. After posting that someone suggested that I make a list of how other people say they see me. Then my therapist made the SAME suggestion on the same day. I have to say that I have arguments against each of the things I'm about to post, but for the nature of this exercise I will refrain from my comments.

Here are the positive things others have said to or about me:
@crumbum says I'm strong, beautiful and a survivor.
@AsphyxiateOnWords says I am worth it. My mind is beautiful and extraordinary. I'm "fucking beautiful in every way".
@walker95 says I'm valuable. I'm adored. I'm cared about.
@sassy123 says I'm a wonderful person. I'm strong. I'm a good friend.
@Karmitkurmit says I'm strong. I matter. I'm not invisible.
TO - Says I'm kind, patient and humorous
JM - Says I'm amazing and a good person
JT - Says I'm beautiful inside and out. I'm genuine like nobody else he's ever met.
EE - Said I'm the nicest asshole he ever met. The best boss he ever had. A great friend. (Miss him so damn much)

*the initials are people I know offline.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
You're right, that is what Matt says. You *are* valuable and cared for by so many people.
I agree with all of these people. You should try to pay attention. It's hard to see what's right on front of you when you feel so terrible.
Lets see what others have to say. I hope you get what you need from your exercise. I'm rooting for you.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I am extremely uncomfortable posting this thread. Despite that I'm going to move forward. I want to be clear that this in no way is a thread celebrating how "great" I am. It's purpose is purely for me to acknowledge and see the positive things people have to say about me. Feel free to reply with your own examples of positive things people say about you or whatever you want.

How did this start? I posted this in my diary:
View attachment 10567

I get that's not positive, but I'm getting there. After posting that someone suggested that I make a list of how other people say they see me. Then my therapist made the SAME suggestion on the same day. I have to say that I have arguments against each of the things I'm about to post, but for the nature of this exercise I will refrain from my comments.

Here are the positive things others have said to or about me:
@crumbum says I'm strong, beautiful and a survivor.
@AsphyxiateOnWords says I am worth it. My mind is beautiful and extraordinary. I'm "fucking beautiful in every way".
@walker95 says I'm valuable. I'm adored. I'm cared about.
@sassy123 says I'm a wonderful person. I'm strong. I'm a good friend.
@Karmitkurmit says I'm strong. I matter. I'm not invisible.
TO - Says I'm kind, patient and humorous
JM - Says I'm amazing and a good person
JT - Says I'm beautiful inside and out. I'm genuine like nobody else he's ever met.
EE - Said I'm the nicest asshole he ever met. The best boss he ever had. A great friend. (Miss him so damn much)

*the initials are people I know offline.
Hugs great exercise and all true lol

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I posted this and then I ran off. Rather I hobbled off. My brain wants to argue every nice thing, good quality, anything positive about me. I see amazing things in other people, but for some reason I see nothing in myself.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Woowoo says you're kind, caring and thoughtful. You were one of the first people to reach out to me when I posted my story on the day I joined SF. I was so low and I didn't know what to expect from SF, but with a couple of others you showed me what SF is all about. You reminded me that there are good people in the world who care about others so thank you. Hugs.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00