What Pets Do You Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StarFish

Hi everybody. It's Auntie StarFish again...

Okay I know it's not a debate of earth shattering proportions but I'm curious to know what pets people have.

I'll start.
I have a darling, sweet, albeit clingy Cockatiel called Coco (Small Australian Parrot).

Sometimes he sits on my shoulder while I'm exploring this forum. Oh...he just told me to tell you lot he thinks you're all really cool. He can talk y'see. He can say about 15 words or phrases and I swear he had a sense of humour because he mimics my laugh when I'm watching friends.

I'm not kidding he's very cool:cool:

*Eyes widen as light bulb goes on over StarFish's head*

If I'm not boring you all we could have a Who's got the cutest/coolest..whatever...pet. A kind of cyber pet show. I might even be able to be persuaded to award a cyber prize for best in show!!! Okay, I know I'm a total weenie but wouldn't that be fun?

Last edited:

itachi

I have Bindi ( a little tabby cat)
and Sassy ( a black kitty)
and Simba ( a cocker spaniel)

I love them all very dearly

S

StarFish

The First Sf Pet Show

Okay Animal lovers feast your eyes on this! Behold the SF Best in show Trophy and drool!!!! Oh...and here's 2nd and 3rd prize too.

:1st: :2nd: :3rd:

:cat: :bunny: :dog: You get the idea...any animal allowed. And no, ladies hairy hubbies are not allowed as a type of gorilla!!!:laugh:

Last edited:

bunny

Staff Alumni
i have a dog called Megs, shes getting older now but she still acts like a puppy, she even trys to jump on the wall in the front garden but, bless her, her legs dont have as much spring in them as they used to :rolleyes:

i also have a hamster called Pork Scratchings....or Scratch for short, i tend to think she hates me but to be honest she probably loves me as much as a hamster can love a human lol

heres their pics

you can guess which is which :laugh:

S

StarFish

Jas, your pets sound so adorable.

Bunny,...Awwww, how cute are those pictures? Y'know for some reason I thought you'd have a bunny. :wink: Lol...I love your hamsters name. So cool.:laugh:

So far we have:

-Bindi the black cat
-Sassy the tabby cat
-Simba the Cocker Spaniel
-Megs the dog
-Pork Scatchings the hamster

And remember...photos would be fun:smile:

S

StarFish

I'm sorry to hear about your rabbit, Bunny. Rabbits just don't live long enough do they?:smile:

And thanks, yes I forgot Coco.

Uh, BTW, I'm sorry that my thread was in the wrong place. I apollogize. :smile:

-Bindi the black cat
-Sassy the tabby cat
-Simba the cocker spaniel
-Megs the dog
-Pork Scatchings the hamster
-Coco the cockatiel

Last edited:
S

StarFish

The Fabulous Sf Pet Show!

Okay...just in case you're wondering. Everyone will get an invisible cyber prize.

The three winners...just like at the Olympics!...will get the 3 trophies but everyone else will get....GASP...a surprise :ohmy:

I'm gonna be Master...uh...or Mistress of Ceremonies. Does anybody wanna help me with the judging? Bunny?

Lol...I mean I wouldn't want to let this power go to my head...:rolleyes: :tongue:

S

StarFish

Gasp...Bunny, I'm shocked at you.:ohmy: How could you think that I, yes I, the meek and innocent StarFish would ever stoop to that.

:whistling :angel: <<< StarFish

Nope you can only be judge if you don't try to bribe me okay? Deal?:biggrin:

-Bindi the black cat
-Sassy the tabby cat
-Simba the Cocker Spaniel
-Megs the dog
-Pork Scratchings the hamster
-Coco the cockatiel
-Ninja the cat

So whadaya think Bunny...when should we judge this thing? :)

Last edited:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Ok, I have 2 dogs:

Trilby and Bronte. Trilby is a pudding jack russell, Bronte is a dog we got from the dog rescue and she's part collie and part gun dog (and she's fat LOL).

2 Birds : Pea and Harlequin.

Pea is an indian ringed paraquet (rescued) and has been so badly treated that even after a year with me he is still mortally afraid of humans.
Harley (harlequin) is a regency parakeet or otherwise known as rock pebbler.
He has a great sense of humour and when he wants your attention he chuck his seeds at ya :laugh:

Have a very mangy cat called Lemming (on account of he was suicidal when he was young...I kid u not).

S

StarFish

Oh my gosh Dev...I should have know you were a bird person too.

I am a bird freak. My Cockatiel Coco is my baby. Were you and I separated at birth or what?!! lol.

Really?...your cat was suicidal...Okay go ahead...Ive gotta hear this story.

Coco says Hi to your birds btw. He's looking for a girlfriend. Are either of them girls.

Last edited:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I can't do pix without daughter's help, but our critter family is:

one beagirl - Riley
six cats - Max, Spot, Freckles, Gracie, Rosie, and King TutUncommon
one aged disabled bunny - Bunners
one female rat -Merri
two female mice - Emily Dickinson and Lola Ray
two budgies - Buster and Keaton
one newt - Firebelly

love 'em all and they love me right back!:smile: :smile: :smile:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Oh my gosh Dev...I should have know you were a bird person too.

I am a bird freak. My Cockatiel Coco is my baby. Were you and I separated at birth or what?!! lol.

Really?...your cat was suicidal...Okay go ahead...Ive gotta hear this story.

Coco says Hi to your birds btw. He's looking for a girlfriend. Are either of them girls.

Sorry Star but unless he's gay...my birds are boys.

The tale of Lemming (otherwise known as Lem)

The runt of the litter he got under his mum and nearly suffocated.
When up and moving around 5 weeks old, he fell out the window.
Trying to catch the fish, he fell in the fishtank and nearly drowned.
Went to sleep in the washing machine and I put the damn thing on.
Tried it on with one of the rabbits we used to have and got kicked so hard he flew thru the air and nearly landed on the fire.
This cat is looking for a way out :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Oh have another one to add to the suicidal tendencies of Lem....tonight he went and got stuck on the roof.

Picture this, me and son in pouring rain, sliding on an extremely slippery roof in the pitch dark, wailing cat when grabbed proceeds to rip me to pieces with his claws...nearly threw tha mangy mog over the side :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00