what pills

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xtufpa, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. Id just like to ask what pills can i take to die. Beacuse i am too scared just to shot myself or hang or something, but i could take pills before i go sleep.

thanks.

2. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

Hun we cannot answer that on here; it would be like promoting it. . .
    maybe you could explain why instead?
    :hugtackles:
    xx

3. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

well you can send me a PM so you are not promoting pills than or anyone else who knows them.

4. Kirsty_Ann

You are right technically i can tell you what pills, but i am choosing not to.
    I have no idea what is making you feel this low but i would like to help in terms of emotional support, not telling what pills to take. . . i care more than that.
    I hope you can open up . . .
    xx

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

even a PM is against the rules of the site, and even if it wasn't nobody here is going to give you methods because we want you to fight this. you don't have to kill yourself. many of us came here looking for methods but found this loving, supportive community instead. we found help and sometimes even changed our minds about suicide. let us help you. what's going on?

6. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

well i have been throught this many times its just enought...ill just take many random pills ill find and i think that will help

7. Kirsty_Ann

Sometimes it feels too much when you are dealing with it on your own; why don't you let us help you?
    I really wouldn't advise it, the most likely scenario is that you will wake up after seriously damaging your organs. . . you need to fight this
    Are you receiving any other help? Doctors? Psychiatrist? etc
    It's tiring to fight something that appears to be the most obvious solution right now but you need to pull through and you can with some more help; don't think you are on your own,
    :hug:

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

if you don't want to share with us will you at least call the crisis line before you take anything? or go to the ER? exhaust all of your options before you make that final choice. you deserve to feel better, and you can. with a little support and some work. it's not too late.

9. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

im not gonna call doctors or anyone beacuse reason is retarded...but its enought to make me how i am now.

10. Kirsty_Ann

Listen it is in noway 'retarded' i it is making you feel like this . . . the reason is significant enough for you to feel this way so it matters.
    I hope you feel able enough to share with someone so that you can start to feel a little bit better,
    Just to say you can pull through,
    try and get some help for you,
    :hugtackles:

11. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

well its ok i know how it is and even if someone will say its not like that i still know it is i just want to kill myself

12. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

everyone has their breaking point so no need to feel embarassed or ashamed about yours. the last thing that happened before my last attempt was i flunked my driving test. such a little thing but it pushed me right over the edge. i cried for 2 days straight, told myself what a loser i was, and it just spiralled from there. soon after i tried to end my life. from the outside it might seem like a silly reason (and of course there were many other things going on) but it was the final straw.

the people who staff the crisis line are kind, compassionate listeners. they are very non judgmental. keep an open mind.

13. Kirsty_Ann

I know what that feels like i just think that there are other options too....
    Try and exhaust all of your options before this one; it is final,
    you need support,
    :hug:

14. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

well your problem is also big you failed a driving test, BUT you can go and do it again. I cant fix my problem and thats biggest sh...

15. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

well i went a second time and flunked again! decided to not drive for now and moved back to the city. now i take the bus, subway or streetcar!

i guess i'm saying that things seem overwhelming sometimes and it seems we have no other options but suicide, but in fact there are always other choices. sometimes we just can't see them. without knowing your specific situation i can't really say more, just want you to know i care.

16. Kirsty_Ann

Sorry you can't fix your problem but maybe it can get better . . . i know it is rubbish but dying isn't the answer. you are stronger than that
    xx

17. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Thanks both for talking, but...
    isnt that good? i kill myself and all problems and everything is gone...i really dont see anything bad in there. i dont know...

18. Kirsty_Ann

Yeah you're right the problem would go so that would be good however you would be gone too and no matter what good would come out of the problem going it would not counteract the fact that you would be gone too,
    You deserve better.

19. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

the problems don't go away you just create a whole bunch of new ones. if you don't succeed there is the shame of a failed attempt on top of everything else. the reaction of your friends and family.

if you do succeed there is the pain and suffering you leave behind for other people. you matter and you will be missed. you just end up passing the pain on to other people, friends, family, children, even acquaintances, colleagues, or other students (don't know if you are a student). your circle is wider than you think and these people will never get over your suicide. i had a friend who killed himself 5 years ago. i still think of him every single day. it breaks my heart that he left this world thinking of himself as alone when in fact we all loved him very much.

20. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Yes its usually like that, but me...no1 would miss me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.