What really hurts?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by DrownedGirl, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrownedGirl

DrownedGirl Well-Known Member

It hurts the fact that you are living a life that is not worth to live...you are so dammm alone. Nobody can`t see you are SI yourself..nobody is there when you fall...and even when you get the chance to let it all go..god has "some other plans4you" things are eating me alive i am losing contact whit myself and others i am letting all go...even if i go crazy.
  2. Lost Forever

Lost Forever Well-Known Member

o hun, those are the thoughts we all have sometimes. I know that it really hurts, when noone sees your pain. I know that you're just tired to struggle for life, but please don't give up. Pm me if you wanna talk
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Feelings like these can be so overwhelming. It doesn't mean they will always be so intense. Please continue to push forward and continue to talk to people about it. Whether it be through the forum or in real life. You are not alone. :hug:
  4. DrownedGirl

DrownedGirl Well-Known Member

I pushed myself to my last limits. Now i am just a scarred person. The blood dose not heal my hurt anymore. I am breaking apart. And i hate people that just don`t care.
  5. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I know how you feel just know you are not alone in feeling this way. Even though it feels like there is no point to any of this any more we must carry on as who knows what the future holds for us we won't know till we stay strong and just live life. I hope you feel better soon.
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I can only imagine how much pain your going through. But this pain does fade away in time, even when it's soo overwhelming. Just know that the pain will go in time and that your not alone.
  7. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

The toughest time is when you have to be your strongest.

Talking about how you feel will help remove some of the pain.

If that person doesn't care, ignore them and talk to someone else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.