What right do people have???

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hazibell, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

To fuck up other people, upset them, threaten to do things, ATTEMPT to scare them.
    And get away with it.
    Should have reported it before. And I want people to give me one reason why the hell I shouldn't.
    Not even an explanation or apology...not even a lying one. Just plain sick shit.
    Well fuck you.

2. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

people suck. just like the sun comes up in the east. try not to let it
    hurt you. it hurts me every day. but, maybe you are smarter than me :)
    I hope so....always consider the source. and if the source is a piece of excrement, then it won't be real surprising if that 'person' acts like a
    piece of excrement.

3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Nothing gives someone the right to do such things yet some people do and as you said they don't seem to care in the end. It hate that powerless feeling when they get away with it. :hug:

4. Hazibell

Same. Upset me. But then I get angry about it. And think of all the things I could do back...but know I shouldn't. That's not right. And that's not me...
    So how can just a couple of people make you like this :( Not fair

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

No one can upset you unless you let them. We can't choose what happens to us, but we can choose how we react.

6. Hazibell

I guess we can pretend to react like it doesn't get to us. And I've tried that...but when it really does, its not fair :(

7. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

I think the key is truly not letting it affect you. Pretending doesn't solve anything.

Change your thinking. Think of them as wasted energy. Think of how happy you'd be if you didn't have to waste all your time and energy hating worthless idiots. People SUCK! Fuck them and move on!

It is not always that easy, though. I understand that, and you're justified in being hurt, but don't let them tear at your heart.

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Yes I think it's good to change thinking. But going around with a people suck attitude I don't think is very healthy either. Noone is a worthless idiot. If they had no purpose or meaning for your life then they wouldn't be in it.

9. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

You're right. My intention was to express that they are no better than her, and if she does not want them to affect her life, she doesn't have to let them.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No one has the right to do those things. If you raise your confidence words will never hurt you. Don't leave it get to you. If someone is threatening you then you should file a complaint with the police, please don't deal with this alone :hug:

11. Hazibell

Well me and my friend went to get advice from the police and they said to file a report, so going down and doing that. Even though things have stopped a little now, there were threatening texts and things from the past that should be mentioned...really worried about it but I know its the right thing to do.

12. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

You are doing the right thing.

:hug: