• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

What SF Has Meant to Me project

Freya

IS the 'big guns'
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
SF Author
I want to re-design the logo. I’m no graphic artist but I am a marketer and have an eye for things like that. The current one always annoys me ;)
That is really nice of you to offer - unfortunately redesigning the logo would actually mean a massive amount of work to go back through all the resources and posts and images that it is currently a part of and all the various sites and organisations around that have asked permission to reference it when referring people to us and I just don't have the hours and hours a full rebrand across the internet and all our resources and assets would take. Sadly, if I have learned anything in my years running marketing for brands, you can never please everyone with a logo (or even much more than half the people lol)

On a separate note - just wanted to hop on and let you know that we have created a new banner "SF Creative" to recognise any/all people who contribute to the "What SF Has Meant to Me" project with all your awesome creativity and kind help.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00