what SF?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by systamatics, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. systamatics

systamatics Active Member

hey guyz am a new member here , so i dont know anythin in here,i dont know who owns this site, where is he from , where are the majority of the members are from,so plz everyone share us.......
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Robin owns the site, he is from the UK.

The majority of the members are from the UK and USA. We have all manner of people from all over the world here though, including from Germany, Russia and Australia.

I'll move this to the Uncertainty Principle, as it seems more in place there.

Anymore questions, please just ask :)
  3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

It's owed and operated by a guy named Robin. He's British. The members are from all over the world: England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Middle East, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, South America, United States, Canada, Switzerland, Germany... I've probably left out a few. We are an international community of friends who listen to and support each other in times of crisis or stress. If you haven't yet read the rules and guidelines I recommend reading them as they give a lot of information on the site and how it's run.

I've been here going on two years and when I found this site I was on the verge of doing myself in. Fortunately for me, the loving caring members here showed me that someone cared about me and that my life was worth saving.:smile:

I"m sure you'll make lots of friends here and get the support you need.:smile:

4. systamatics

theres members from the middle east as i saw??
    am from the middle east , from a little country called lebanon, it was under a huge heavy war in the last summer , bombings was around us all the time....
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have a dear friend from Lebanon. I was saddened to see the devastation. It was just getting to be rebuilt like before the bombings in the 80's. I hope peace can return to your country.
  6. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

I talked with another member from Lebanon but am not sure if they are using the forum anymore.. I hope that you stay with us and post more.
  7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

You're not unknown to the world believe me. The strife in Lebanon is always a major news point. I'm sorry you've had to endure all the horrors there. I hope things are looking up where you are. Stay safe.
  8. systamatics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.