What should be done? x_x

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Escapist, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

Sorry for posting so many threads. D:

Though, i'm being worried sick. I've no idea if there is anything left in the world. People seem to freaking leave whenever they wish. Yeah, even when I have been honest. They just leave, and leave and leave.

And when you try to contact them. You get some barrage of enthusiasm. [Not] It freaking hurts. Yet, I get told that I am cared about? Just please don't make me laugh.

I've been hurting myself as of late. To release, stress, worries. Idk. There just isn't anything right, I feel uncomfortable, and have no idea what there is left to do here. All I get is disgust, hate, and i'm being treated as crap.

I'm sure it isn't meant as that, but it sure COMES OVER as that.

Why can't people treat other people, like they wanted to be treated themselves? Sure we all have our moments, but people can go to far. x_x

Could someone step on my heart, am done with this whole Hide and Hurt situation. >_<

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

i ask that same question myself...I always do what I would want to be done too but why can't everyone do that? How hard is it to be nice to someone? to say hi, thank you, have a good day?? It costs nothing but kindness...which seems to be too much for the major population...

I'm sorry you feel like everyone is leaving you...I can relate to that...everyone in my life has kind of left me...they say they care, they want to help but it takes forever to call back, write or even to keep appointments...

life sucks sometimes...sorry I dont have anything cheery to say