What should I do with my life

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by LotusFlower, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

I am having one of those days where I am trying to figure out what to do with my life. I am on disability for at least the next 5 years, so I have time to sort out my mental health. But most people I guess get a chance when their younger to figure this stuff out. I thought I would be dead by 25 so I never made any plans. Now I am 30 and feel like I am having some sort of life crisis. On my good days I wonder what am I going to do? On my bad days I just hope that I will die. All I know about myself is that I am a mother and a wife. I don't know anything else about myself. I don't know who I am. I have had people tell me I should try and become a published poet and artist. But I don't think I am good enough, even though others disagree and at one point I had a fair number of commissions. I am tired of being so poor that we have to live with our in-laws. I feel panicky today, like I need to figure this all out. I feel like I have to, I keep trying to slow myself down but I can't. What am I going to do?
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hey, if you've got some time on your hands, why not?

Otherwise, I got this site from a friend, this has quite a few options for "work from home" jobs! http://www.workplacelikehome.com/
  3. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

"A mother and a wife and fair numbers of commision."

You have achieved so much aleady, younger generation can ask you for direction, so maybe you can ask older generation for your direction?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.