what should i do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by reed1990, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reed1990

reed1990 New Member

im new to this forum but felt i should talk to someone because i have no one right now. right now im in a hopeless situation i have been depressed and suicidal now for 4 years im 23 right now. I have been battling addiction for 8 years from drugs and alcohol. The only person i truly loved my girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me because of it and i learned she was cheating on me when with me. I became more depressed at this time and stopped doing chores or getting out of bed or even taking care of myself. As a result for not helping out around the house my mom threatens to kick me out and wont buy groceries or food anymore and just buys things for herself when out. Ive been secluding myself seeing no way out and trying to find ways to die painlessly like <edit mod total eclipse method> myself. I have a sever anxiety problem as a result of secluding myself all the time which can cause panic and avoiding people. i take medicine that i usually abuse and run out of when i need it for anxiety. I dont want these problems with addiction, anxiety, depression, and right now my life is fear and sadness and i have nothing and cant find a way out

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi reed i am sorry you are struggling so much i had to delete the methods in your post as that is not allowed ok Are you getting any treatment to help you with your addictions
    Meds work but they work better if you are receiving therapy with them . You will meet someone new the ex gf it is better she left now she is not worth you pain ok hun you deserve someone that will be faithful You are 23 you have to get outside so you can meet new people do something volunteer even to get yourself out of the house meet new people that way
    Glad you are talking here and hope you continue to do so hugs toyou

3. reed1990

reed1990 New Member

i have been to rehab inpatient once and outpatient twice and recently got in trouble going to one of the sessions after taking pills and doing stupid things. Even though she cheated on me i still love her i dont know why but its because she was the only person i had i dont really have friends though im trying to talk to people im just starting to realize that people just dont like me. i want to get out there and do things but i have pretty bad social anxiety i never had before i dont know how i became like this. im not the same person i used to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.