What should i do?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by -GirlxNextxDoor-, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

i did my first cut a few days ago and i agree it took away the pain, yet when my boyfriend found out he lectured me -.-' even though he had self harmed before, i promised him i wouldn't do it again but last night my mum shouted at me as i stayed around my friends house too long studing for our mocks so when i was alone i did more cuts and found it easier to cut myself with different objects. now i have 8 scratch looking marks on my arms and a deep sore red one, what if my bf finds out i am sure he will and my friends oh and espically my family!!! :unsure:
    This is the first time my cuts are recongisable as self harming as they are grouped together...what should i do?!
    people are going to find out and i know bf and my mum have things againt self harmers. how do i keep them from knowing please help? :sad:

2. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

A big thankyou to
    "theladthatlovedyou"
    thanks for your helpful words :smile:

3. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

firstly, don't make promises you know you won't keep, especially to your S.O.
    second, stop. before it gets out of control and you truely need it and think about it all the time. I suspect your BF told you because he knows how bad it can get.

4. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

well, what you should is stop as sooner as you can,but not for your mother or bf,for you. you should do a little research of how self harm makes you feel addicted to it. if you have this in your mind, you will get away from this.and meanwhile, try to use long sleeves or something. take care and remember everytime you feel the urge you can come here for support.
    take care and be safe

5. aww, don't mention it- if you ever need to talk, i'm not very far away : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.