what should I do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ingavar13, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ingavar13

    ingavar13 New Member

    I feel so much pain inside of me and suicide has been lurking in my mind for two years now. I have a boyfriend whom I absolutely love and he's the only one who takes my problems seriously. He's probably the reason why I'm still hanging on to this life. But now there are some problems between us and I feel like I'm losing my only hope. What should I do?
  2. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    You should get help for you. You should call a doctor and get some help to get rid of these thoughts that are spiraling you downward. Get some therapy get on different medication HELP YOU okay so you can stay strong in your relationship There is help get a different doctor if yours is not listening go to crisis and get help okay depression get it under control.
  3. carekitty

    carekitty Guest

    I agree with Violet, that if you haven't already talked to a therapist about this, it would be a good step to take now.

    Your relationship with your boyfriend is obviously an important one, but he can't necessarily help you with this, especially if he hasn't had any training. He can love you, but you need someone who can talk you through this, and make some suggestions on how to get better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.