what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollo

Everyday that passes is another one in which I can't stop thinking about how to kill myself. I am 100% convinced that I will do it, I am scared, scared of failing and ended up as a vegetal. I just can't carry on, please, I know I need help but therapy and meds are not helpin!!!!

Pollo

It is something inside me that keeps reminding me how misserable I am and how lonely I am. I am tired of being alone and life scares me. I feel very vulnerable and hopeless. I do not see myself in the future, I am lost, sad, ugly and loser

Decode

Have you tried many meds? There are a lot out there, if yours are not working then i suggest you have a word with your doc and let them know that your meds are not working and the pdoc is not helping. Your doc should then give you some better support.

Or if you are close you could go to the hospital, tell them you are going to do it and they will give you extra support.

You are not alone.

dartofabaris

It is something inside me that keeps reminding me how misserable I am and how lonely I am. I am tired of being alone and life scares me. I feel very vulnerable and hopeless. I do not see myself in the future, I am lost, sad, ugly and loser
im sorry to hear you feeling so, if your doctor is unconvinced of the gravity of your situation then is there any way of convincing her otherwise? or finding an alt doctor?
...do you any recollection or idea as to why and since when you have been feeling this way? coping mechanisms often lose their effect either due to resistance/futility or because they aren't ideally suited to your ailment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00