what should i do?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by nonethelessjaclyn, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonethelessjaclyn

    nonethelessjaclyn Well-Known Member

    for the past week or so i've been in so much pain. i've asked my boyfriend and he said it's either my kidney or appendix. i've told my mom about the pain but she says i'm fine, even though a few months ago i was in the hospital for a kidney infection.
    i want to go to a doctor, but i have fresh cuts on my hip that i'm afriad someone will see.

    should i just ignore the pain or go to a doctor?
  2. Mikeintx

    Mikeintx Well-Known Member

    Go to the doctor, they can do a simple blood test to check your kidney. Its quick and they can check how they are functioning. Kidney disease is a big problem that goes undiagnosed, please get yourself checked.
  3. dazzle11215

    dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

    you should def. go to the doctor. don't worry about the self-harm. doctors have seen it all. you could just say you don't want to talk about it if he/she brings it up. your health is the most important thing.
  4. Decode

    Decode Well-Known Member

    Yeah i had a similar issue when went to the hospital, the guy saw and asked and i was just like "i didn't come here for that" and he never said another word. If something is bothering you should go, thats what they get paid for. Probably nothing, fingers crossed.
  5. absolution

    absolution Forum Buddy

    You should go to the doctor hun. Please. It could be serious. Wouldn't you rather risk them seeing the cuts then risk your life? :hug:s
  6. nonethelessjaclyn

    nonethelessjaclyn Well-Known Member

    alright, thanks everybody. i'll make an appointment. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.