What should I do?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by etc07, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etc07

etc07 Member

I made a attempt two years ago. I was spared, I am still not sure why. I have a lot of friends so I don't feel lonely or anything. When I was younger I whent through a lot of things most people don't know about. 6 months before I attempted my step dad passed away from a construction accident building our new house. I have always struggled with depression and have a chemical inbalance. Work is really stress full feel like I can't please anyone. Suicidal thoughts come up pretty much some of the time everyday. I don't have a plan or anything I just was wondering what I should do?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

first step is to call your doctor and tell him or her you are still having these thoughts. You can help to heal from the past okay a psychologist get on meds for your depression

Phone your doctor okay today and get some help some supports in place to get you healing hugs

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree with TE that now is the time to make sure you get the care you need...you deserve to feel better and there are many options out there...big hugs, J

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hey Etc07,

I too (like Sadeyes) agree completely with total_eclipse since you say you think you have a chemical imbalance. Mixing and matching, and eventually finding the right mix of meds, might be able to help you out. Good luck!

:hugtackles:

Alex

5. etc07

etc07 Member

Thanks for the responses! I feel good a lot of the time it's just I can go from feeling fine and well to miserable within minutes sometimes. I am on meds, they work pretty well. I just sometimes dread thinking i'll have to deal with the mood swings my whole life...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.