What should I do ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by betrayed, Aug 10, 2012.

1. betrayed

betrayed New Member

My relationship with my husband is getting from bad to worse. we hardly have any topic to talk about. Every night its silence in the room and we sleep with back facing each other. what should i do ? i knew that he has been in a relationship with a woman but he claimed that its over. i am very depressed now every day and i have not been happy. I really feel my life sucks and wanted to end my life soonest.

2. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

You should ask him if he still cares about you and is prepare to talk to you about rebuilding trust and the relationship.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

The whole situation is difficult, been there so I understand that. The thing you need to figure out is what do you want? Do you want to have relationship back with husband or do you want to move on and are resisting that? I am sure that both have crossed your mind and likely you may not know yourself the answer to that but until you figure that out it will be hard to plan a course of action with a goal in mind. No action at all implies that you are okay with things continuing like this, but that is clearly not the case.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

4. betrayed

betrayed New Member

Yes , we did talk about it and we are trying to have a relationship back . He says that things will not be the same . Initially we were trying very hard, going out for meals and so on. But recently, he has been cold to me again, and my heart is so heavy and it hurts so painfully. i am tired of this feelings , no one i can talk to and he has been causing me to have no interest in anything. I recently got a new job starting work next week and taught that i would be happy and looking forward. But with this relationship i am very depressed and feeling hopeless. I keep thinking that ending my life is the best way to get out of this situation.

5. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

What is your situation? Are you depended on your husband for anything? If he is not interested in you then basically it is just over. It is not a relationship if only one person is interested in it. What is your outlook in life? Do you have any other friends? Can you decide what you want to do?

6. betrayed

betrayed New Member

I do not have close friends. I simply have no goal in life . and i am totally not interested in anything now . though i have 2 daughters who are in the uni now, becos of him i totally broke down and wanna end my life.